Used 2019 FordF-150 Raptor Truck 3.5L V6

      Race Red
      31362
      Fuel Economy
      15/18 MPG City/Hwy
      3.5L V6
      VIN
      1FTFW1RG3KFC45955
      Stock Number
      90720

      • Equipment Group 801A Mid$3,105
      Included Options
      • LED Box Lighting$125
      • LED Sideview Mirror Spotlights$175
      • Power Glass Heated Sideview Mirrors$365
      • Raptor Exterior Graphics Package$1,075
      • Tailgate Step w/Tailgate Lift Assist$375
      • Equipment Group 801A Mid$3,105

      • Anti-theft alarm system
      • Audio controls on steering wheel
      • Auxilliary engine cooler
      • Auxilliary transmission cooler
      • Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
      • Braking Assist
      • Bucket front seats
      • Clock: In-radio display
      • Cloth seat upholstery
      • Cruise control
      • Cruise controls on steering wheel
      • Daytime running lights
      • Double wishbone front suspension
      • Dual vanity mirrors
      • Dusk sensing headlights
      • Electrochromatic rearview mirror
      • External temperature display
      • Fold-up cushion rear seats
      • Front Independent Suspension
      • Front Ventilated disc brakes
      • Front and rear reading lights
      • HD front stabilizer bar
      • Headlights off auto delay
      • Leather steering wheel trim
      • Leather/chrome shift knob trim
      • Manual front air conditioning
      • Max cargo capacity: 50 cu.ft.
      • Metal-look center console trim
      • Metal-look dash trim
      • Metal-look door trim
      • Privacy glass: Deep
      • Radio Data System
      • Remote Engine Start : Remote Engine Start - Smart device only
      • Remote activated exterior entry lights
      • Remote, digital keypad power door locks
      • SYNC 3
      • SYNC 3 911 Assist
      • Side airbag
      • Silver aluminum rims
      • SiriusXM AM/FM/Satellite Radio
      • SiriusXM Satellite Radio(TM)
      • Speed Sensitive Audio Volume Control
      • Speed-proportional electric power steering
      • Split rear bench
      • Stability controll with anti-roll
      • Suspension class: Off-road
      • Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Tire specific
      • Total Number of Speakers: 7
      • Trailer hitch
      • Transmission gear shifting controls on steering wheel
      • Trip computer
      • Vehicle Emissions: LEV3-ULEV125
      • Wheel Width: 8.5

      Dealer Notes

      Race Red 4WD 3.5L V6 10-Speed Automatic

      Features: 4WD, 10-Way Power Driver & Passenger Seats, 17" Cast Aluminum Wheels, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 7 Speakers, 8-Way Power Driver's Seat w/Power Lumbar, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, AppLink/Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Auto High-beam Headlights, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, BLIS Blind Spot Information System, Brake assist, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Locking w/4.10 Axle Ratio, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist, Equipment Group 801A Mid, Exterior parking camera rear: With Dynamic Hitch Assist, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front License Plate Bracket, Front reading lights, Front wheel independent suspension, Fully automatic headlights, GVWR: 7,050 lbs Payload Package, Heated Leather 40/Console/40 Front Seats, Illuminated entry, Leather steering wheel, LED Box Lighting, LED Sideview Mirror Spotlights, Low tire pressure warning, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power Glass Heated Sideview Mirrors, Power steering, Power windows, Power-Adjustable Pedals, Power-Sliding Rear Window, Radio data system, Radio: SiriusXM w/7 Speakers, Raptor Exterior Graphics Package, Rear Parking Sensors, Rear reading lights, Rear step bumper, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, Security system, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 3, Tachometer, Tailgate Applique FORD, Tailgate Step w/Tailgate Lift Assist, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Unique Cloth Trim Seats, Variably intermittent wipers, 4WD.

      Odometer is 4087 miles below market average! Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!

      * JD Power Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study

      • A power house 3.5 eco!

        By Scott's Beast on Friday, June 05, 2020

        4.0
        Although i have only had the truck a little over a month i am impressed with the 3.5 eco and the 10 speed tranny. They seem to link up nicely. The only thing I don't like about the truck is it seems to ride stiffer then my 2010 f150 i had in the past.
      • 2015 F-150 5.0L SCrew is the best vehicle I've own

        By Gunner on Thursday, December 19, 2019

        5.0
        The F-150 is the Aluminum body Ford truck that came out in 2015. New Coyote 5.0L V-8 is the best engine Ford has put in their trucks. Zero problems, ZERO. Transmission has been flawless, engine never misses a beat. interior has been flawless, nothing has failed. Best F-150 ever. Period.
      • I understand why they sell so many F-150s

        By Tampa Tom on Saturday, November 23, 2019

        5.0
        This F-150 Lariat replaces an older Super Duty that was thirsty for expensive diesel fuel. I was hesitant to get the 3.5 liter eco-boost engine because the reviews seemed too good to be true, but it’s every bit as good as they say. The truck is roomy, quiet, and comfortable. I’ve had zero problems since new, and haven’t yet even opened the hood. My only concern is the seemingly hundreds of buttons, knobs and switches I cannot read, reach, or see in the dark.

      • 2017 Ford Escape SE SUV
        2017 Ford Escape SE SUV EcoBoo…

      • 2019 Ford F-150 Raptor Truck
        2019 Ford F-150 Raptor Truck V…