    • Front Ventilated disc brakes
    • Front fog/driving lights
    • Fuel Type: Premium unleaded
    • Headlights off auto delay
    • Independent rear suspension
    • Instrumentation: Low fuel level
    • Interior air filtration
    • Leather/aluminum steering wheel trim
    • Machined aluminum rims w/ painted accents
    • Manual front air conditioning
    • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 4.4 s
    • Power remote trunk release
    • Power windows
    • Privacy glass: Light
    • Radio Data System
    • Rear Stabilizer Bar: Regular
    • Rear bench
    • Rear spoiler: Lip
    • Regular front stabilizer bar
    • Remote activated exterior entry lights
    • Remote power door locks
    • Remote window operation
    • SYNC
    • Speed-proportional electric power steering
    • Stability control
    • Strut front suspension
    • Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Tire specific
    • Vehicle Emissions: LEV II
    • Wheel Width: 8
    • Wireless phone connectivity

    Dealer Notes

    Oxford White RWD 5.0L V8 Ti-VCT 6-Speed Manual

    Features: ABS brakes, Alloy wheels, Compass, Electronic Stability Control, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Remote keyless entry, Traction control.

    Odometer is 6828 miles below market average!

    * 2019 KBB.com 10 Coolest Cars Under $30,000

    • Great Vehicle

      By ZoomZoom on Sunday, July 21, 2019

      5.0
      The combination of features, design and performance are unbeatable at this price point. I have a 2015 and it feels well built, especially for a launch year car after 30k miles. I still get walked up to at gas stations and admiration driving it, something not many much more expensive cars get. I think the EB is an excellent application, it goes when you want it to, or gets 28 MPG on the highway if cruising, it really is the best of both. With BLIS, cooled seats and full touchscreen it has everything you would want, and the styling has an endearing quality to it even after a refresh. Seats are comfortable if a little short, and the ride is firm. I have driven a Challenger and it feels so ponderous and huge by comparison, and a Camaro feels like driving a mail slot. If you're looking for a sporty car that wont break the bank or be on the side of the road look no further!
    • The car is very nice, solid and good looking

      By JWMust2016 on Thursday, March 01, 2018

      5.0
      I have the v-6 mustang. The horsepower at the price is very good. The car handles extremely well. Its design is great. You get a lot for the money.The problem is how much less it is valued compared to all other mustang models. It seems like 3/4 the car at half the value of a GT.Maybe I am wrong. The value drop is ridiculous. Sadly for this reason, buyers should skip the cheapest model. Go for as much, or more car that you can afford.
    • As much fun as you can have with your clothes on.

      By Lobo 79 on Monday, May 23, 2016

      5.0
      My basis for comparison: In 2006 I bought a '06 Porsche Boxster. Great car, fun to drive, expensive to service. In 2012 I bought a new Audi S4. Again great car, too civilized for my taste, didn't care for the "automated manual" transmission, heavy in the corners. In 2016 I bought this GT Premium. It is powerful, a blast to drive - especially since I only have the performance options -, and it's inexpensive to keep. I won't bad mouth the other cars but I will say I like the mustang better than the Audi S4 just based on performance and handling alone.

    • 2008 Ford F-250 Truck

      2008 Ford F-250 Truck Power St…

    • 2020 Ford Expedition Max XLT SUV

      2020 Ford Expedition Max XLT S…