Used 2019 Ford Ranger Truck EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2019 Ford Ranger Truck $item.trim

Pre-Owned 2019 Ford Ranger Truck  | Color: $item.ExteriorColor  | Stock: 90332

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: 2019 Ford Ranger 4WD EcoBoost 2.3L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT 10-Speed Automatic

    Features: 4WD.

Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/6 Speakers

Rear cargo: tailgate

TBD Axle Ratio

Voltmeter

  • Call: (541) 475-7204
Ford Ranger

  • Remote Engine Start -Smart Device
  • Remote power door locks
  • Cruise control
  • Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
  • SYNC 3
  • SiriusXM AM/FM/Satellite Radio
  • SiriusXM Satellite Radio(TM)
  • Intercooled Turbo
  • Stability controll with anti-roll
  • Privacy glass: Deep
  • Machined aluminum rims w/ painted accents
  • Wheel Diameter: 18
  • Wheel Width: 8
  • Front fog/driving lights
  • Leather/metal-look steering wheel trim
  • Leather shift knob trim
  • Piano black dash trim
  • Heated driver mirror
  • Heated passenger mirror
  • Electrochromatic rearview mirror
  • Power retractable mirrors
  • Turn signal in mirrors
  • Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
  • Compass
  • Daytime running lights
  • Driver and passenger heated-cushion, driver and passenger heated-seatback
  • Audio controls on steering wheel
  • SYNC 3 911 Assist
  • Front and rear reading lights
  • Anti-theft alarm system
  • Leather seat upholstery
  • Bucket front seats
  • Rear bench
  • Fold-up cushion rear seats
  • Rear seats center armrest
  • Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
  • Speed-proportional electric power steering
  • Suspension class: Regular
  • Automatic front air conditioning
  • Dual front air conditioning zones
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Tire specific
  • Remote activated exterior entry lights
  • Headlights off auto delay
  • Dusk sensing headlights
  • Short and long arm front suspension

Similar Vehicles

0 Results Found

Used 2019 Ford Ranger

Exterior Color: $item.ExteriorColor

Vin Number: 1FTER4FH3KLA04058

Stock: 90332

View this Used Ford Ranger for sale in Madras, OR.