Used 2019 FordRanger Lariat Truck

  • VIN: 1FTER4FH3KLA04058
White Platinum Tri-Coat
Interior Color
Ebony
2.3 EcoBoost 2.3L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
Ford Ranger

Included Packages & Options

  • Bed Utility Package$395
    • Plastic Drop-In Bedliner
    • 12V Power Plug
Included Options
  • FX4 Off-Road Package$1,295
  • Electronic-Locking Rear Differential$420
  • Hard Folding Tonneau Box Cover$995

2019 Ford Ranger 4WD EcoBoost 2.3L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT 10-Speed Automatic Mount Bachelor Edition Package including Lift, Upgraded Tires & Wheels, Fender Flares, Roof Rack, Hard Locking Tonneau Cover and more!

Features: 4WD.

  • So glad I chose the Ranger

    By Ryan on Wednesday, June 12, 2019

    5.0
    If you’re looking for a midsized truck, this is the one. I test drove them all and fell in love with this Ranger. Has plenty of power, Apple CarPlay, blind spot assist, forward collision assist, 4wd and adjustable seats (looking at you Tacoma). I love being able to lock/unlock or start my truck from my phone. I have yet to really test out the FX4 package but from the little bit of off-roading I’ve done it seems more than capable. Did I mention it can set you back in your seat?
  • Enjoyable first

    By Rick on Thursday, May 23, 2019

    5.0
    This is my first Ranger. I had experience with a 2007 Tacoma, which I thought was a very smooth ride and idle vehicle (would forget it was on smooth idle). I traded my 2011 F150 because I wanted something a bit smaller yet capable. I got nearly the same capability and more. Initially it didn't seem to be that great of a ride and felt a little squirrelly. After getting it home and playing with all the buttons and features it was an easy fix. Once I adjust the settings to my preferences everything seemed smooth as crab dipping butter. I took it on a 100 mile drive to get a really good feel. At 70+ MPH I was easily getting over 26 MPG. The ride on good roads was as smooth as my Grandaddies 1977 Buick. It does feel a bit light in the tail with no cargo. I am stepping down from a 150 so I expect differences in feel. The power is effortless. I caught my speedometer sneaking up on me quickly more than once. The adaptive speed control and braking Assist features were far too sensitive for my liking. I was almost choked out when the Ranger decided to hard brake for a vehicle exiting the state road on the right side. So the braking sensors and systems work really well!! The highlight of the ride was getting everything adjusted to me and then enjoying the experience. I am 6'1", most of it torso, and I was able to easily adjust everything for a nice fit. Although a longer/larger center console would be nice for an armrest. The road noise inside the cabin was nearly non existent. It was just me and my music ripping down the road on a joyride. I haven't really jumped on the gas yet but I know once you are up to highway speeds it's very easy to keep climbing.
  • Awesome truck!

    By Ron on Monday, April 01, 2019

    5.0
    Was skeptical of the 4 cylinder until I drove it....270 horsepower, this thing will fly! The 10 speed transmission is incredible. I switched from a 2016 Tacoma and have no regrets. Ford should have been building this truck long ago! Only disappointment is that a sunroof wasn't available.

  • 2011 Ford F-150 Truck

    2011 Ford F-150 Truck V8

  • 2017 Ford F-350SD Truck

    2017 Ford F-350SD Truck Power…