Used 2020 FordExpedition Max XLT SUV

  • VIN: 1FMJK1JT1LEA33752
  • Stock: 72526A
    Oxford White
    Interior Color
    Ebony
    Body
    SUV
    3.5 EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
    Ford Expedition Max

    • Heavy-Duty Trailer Tow Package$1,570
    • FX4 Off-Road Package$1,650
    • 1st & 2nd Row Floor Liners$160

    Detailed Specifications

    • 1st, 2nd and 3rd row head airbags
    • 4-wheel ABS Brakes
    • 60-40 Third Row Seat
    • ABS and Driveline Traction Control
    • Anti-theft alarm system
    • Audio controls on steering wheel
    • Automatic front air conditioning
    • Auxilliary transmission cooler
    • Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
    • Braking Assist
    • Bucket front seats
    • Cargo area light
    • Cloth seat upholstery
    • Compass
    • Cruise control
    • Cruise controls on steering wheel
    • Daytime running lights
    • Digital Audio Input
    • Dual front air conditioning zones
    • Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
    • Electrochromatic rearview mirror
    • External temperature display
    • Fold forward seatback rear seats
    • Front Ventilated disc brakes
    • Front and rear reading lights
    • Front fog/driving lights
    • Fuel Type: Premium unleaded
    • Heated driver mirror
    • Heated passenger mirror
    • Heated windshield washer jets, Wiper park
    • Interior air filtration
    • Leather steering wheel trim
    • Machined aluminum rims w/ painted accents
    • Max cargo capacity: 121 cu.ft.
    • Metal-look shift knob trim
    • Passenger Airbag
    • Power Folding Third Row Seat
    • Privacy glass: Deep
    • Radio Data System
    • Rear air conditioning with separate controls
    • Rear heat ducts with separate controls
    • Remote Engine Start : Remote Engine Start - Smart device only
    • Remote activated exterior entry lights
    • Remote, digital keypad power door locks
    • Roof rails
    • Running boards
    • SYNC 3
    • SYNC 3 911 Assist
    • Side airbag
    • SiriusXM AM/FM/Satellite Radio
    • SiriusXM Satellite Radio(TM)
    • Speed Sensitive Audio Volume Control
    • Speed-proportional electric power steering
    • Split rear bench
    • Stability controll with anti-roll
    • Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Tire specific
    • Total Number of Speakers: 6
    • Trailer hitch
    • Trip computer
    • Vehicle Emissions: LEV3-ULEV70
    • Wheel Width: 8.5

    Dealer Notes

    Oxford White 4WD EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged 10-Speed Automatic

    Features: 1st & 2nd Row Floor Liners, 2nd Row 40/20/40 ActiveX CenterSlide Bench Seat, 3.31 Axle Ratio, 3rd row seats: split-bench, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, ActiveX-Trimmed 1st & 2nd Row Seats, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, AppLink/Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Auto High-beam Headlights, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Automatic temperature control, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, Chrome-Plated Platform Running Boards, Cloth Front Captain's Chairs, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Limited Slip w/3.73 Axle Ratio, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Four wheel independent suspension, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front dual zone A/C, Front fog lights, Front License Plate Bracket, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, FX4 Badge, FX4 Off-Road Package, Garage door transmitter, Heated door mirrors, Heavy-Duty Engine Radiator, Heavy-Duty Trailer Tow Package, Illuminated entry, Integrated Trailer Brake Controller, Leather steering wheel, Low tire pressure warning, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power steering, Power windows, Premium Off-Road Front/Rear Shocks, Pro Trailer Backup Assist, Radio data system, Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/MP3 Capable, Rear air conditioning, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear reading lights, Rear window defroster, Rear window wiper, Reclining 3rd row seat, Remote keyless entry, Roof rack: rails only, Security system, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Speed-Sensitive Wipers, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Variably intermittent wipers, Voltmeter, Wheels: 18" Magnetic Met Painted Cast-Aluminum.

    Odometer is 12626 miles below market average! Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!

    • Satisfied New Owner

      By ZooDog on Saturday, May 05, 2018

      5.0
      We have a 2018 Ford Expedition Limited 4WD that we have owned for about six weeks now. (It was a dealer demo w/5000 miles when we bought it.) We have made one long trip with it (about 800 miles with five adults and a dog - no complaints). We are very happy with it so far. I traded in my 10-year old GMC SUV and wanted a large 3-row SUV that can tow. My wife approves of the passenger seat (very important). As the driver, I really liked the adaptive cruise control, lane keeping assist, and rain sensing wipers. The passengers took full advantage of the wifi hotspot. It has plenty of power and the 10-speed transmission is smooth as butter. I do not mind the engine stop/start feature (and it can be turned off). This is a truck based SUV so it does handle like a truck. That is what I wanted but it may not suit everyone. Our gas mileage on the trip was just a bit better than the EPA estimates.
    • Serious concerns

      By Disappointed on Tuesday, December 08, 2020

      3.0
      Jerks when shifts and makes a grinding noise. Mechanics have heard it, but don’t know how to fix it. Infotainment system locks me out at times. Car does not register the fob at times. Windshield washer fluid leaking everywhere. Transmission fluid was so low after driving around 8,000 miles, that it wouldn’t even show up on the dipstick! No leaks found. Either wasn’t properly prepared before sold, or there is an issue. Comfortable ride, and nice interior on the king ranch edition, but DEFINITELY some serious issues!! Would not purchase this vehicle again.
    • Silver Sage Expedition Limited

      By Papareaux on Saturday, May 25, 2019

      5.0
      This is second Expedition in ten years. Both have been excellent and I would highly recommend. Previous vehicles were GMC Yukon and GMC Jimmy. Ford styling, features, ride, power, and detail exceed competition in this owner's perspective. Styling especially for 2019......the Expedition is just a handsome, noticeable vehicle while GM entries seem to look like the trucks they are based upon. Ford's independent rear suspension offers a better ride but more importantly a flatter interior floor and more room for third seat passengers.

    • 2008 Ford F-250 Truck

      2008 Ford F-250 Truck Power St…

    • 2020 Ford Expedition Max XLT SUV

      2020 Ford Expedition Max XLT S…