2020 FordExpedition Max XLT SUV

  • VIN: 1FMJK1JT3LEA03460
  • Stock: 72543B
    Iconic Silver Metallic
    Interior Color
    Ebony
    Body
    SUV
    3.5 EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
    Ford Expedition Max

    Detailed Specifications

    • 1st, 2nd and 3rd row head airbags
    • 4-wheel ABS Brakes
    • 60-40 Third Row Seat
    • ABS and Driveline Traction Control
    • Anti-theft alarm system
    • Audio controls on steering wheel
    • Automatic front air conditioning
    • Auxilliary transmission cooler
    • Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
    • Braking Assist
    • Bucket front seats
    • Cargo area light
    • Cloth seat upholstery
    • Compass
    • Cruise control
    • Cruise controls on steering wheel
    • Daytime running lights
    • Digital Audio Input
    • Dual front air conditioning zones
    • Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
    • Electrochromatic rearview mirror
    • External temperature display
    • Fold forward seatback rear seats
    • Front Ventilated disc brakes
    • Front and rear reading lights
    • Front fog/driving lights
    • Fuel Type: Premium unleaded
    • Heated driver mirror
    • Heated passenger mirror
    • Heated windshield washer jets, Wiper park
    • Interior air filtration
    • Leather steering wheel trim
    • Machined aluminum rims w/ painted accents
    • Max cargo capacity: 121 cu.ft.
    • Metal-look shift knob trim
    • Passenger Airbag
    • Power Folding Third Row Seat
    • Privacy glass: Deep
    • Radio Data System
    • Rear air conditioning with separate controls
    • Rear heat ducts with separate controls
    • Remote Engine Start : Remote Engine Start - Smart device only
    • Remote activated exterior entry lights
    • Remote, digital keypad power door locks
    • Roof rails
    • Running boards
    • SYNC 3
    • SYNC 3 911 Assist
    • Side airbag
    • SiriusXM AM/FM/Satellite Radio
    • SiriusXM Satellite Radio(TM)
    • Speed Sensitive Audio Volume Control
    • Speed-proportional electric power steering
    • Split rear bench
    • Stability controll with anti-roll
    • Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Tire specific
    • Total Number of Speakers: 6
    • Trailer hitch
    • Trip computer
    • Vehicle Emissions: LEV3-ULEV70
    • Wheel Width: 8.5

    Dealer Notes

    Iconic Silver Metallic 4WD EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged 10-Speed Automatic

    Features: 3.31 Axle Ratio, 3rd row seats: split-bench, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, AppLink/Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Auto High-beam Headlights, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Automatic temperature control, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, Cloth Front Captain's Chairs, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Four wheel independent suspension, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front dual zone A/C, Front fog lights, Front License Plate Bracket, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, Garage door transmitter, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Leather steering wheel, Low tire pressure warning, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power steering, Power windows, Radio data system, Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/MP3 Capable, Rear air conditioning, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear reading lights, Rear window defroster, Rear window wiper, Reclining 3rd row seat, Remote keyless entry, Roof rack: rails only, Security system, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Speed-Sensitive Wipers, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Variably intermittent wipers, Voltmeter.

    • Satisfied New Owner

      By ZooDog on Saturday, May 05, 2018

      5.0
      We have a 2018 Ford Expedition Limited 4WD that we have owned for about six weeks now. (It was a dealer demo w/5000 miles when we bought it.) We have made one long trip with it (about 800 miles with five adults and a dog - no complaints). We are very happy with it so far. I traded in my 10-year old GMC SUV and wanted a large 3-row SUV that can tow. My wife approves of the passenger seat (very important). As the driver, I really liked the adaptive cruise control, lane keeping assist, and rain sensing wipers. The passengers took full advantage of the wifi hotspot. It has plenty of power and the 10-speed transmission is smooth as butter. I do not mind the engine stop/start feature (and it can be turned off). This is a truck based SUV so it does handle like a truck. That is what I wanted but it may not suit everyone. Our gas mileage on the trip was just a bit better than the EPA estimates.
    • Unbelievable

      By New fan on Thursday, January 14, 2021

      5.0
      First of all, I put on approx. 35,000 miles per year and travel frequently requiring rental vehicles. I've owned a BMW X5 2017, Chevy Tahoe LTZ 2014, 2010 Chevy Traverse LTZ and have driven all of the full sized SUVs at one point via rental or test drive. This one by far is my favorite. The power out of the 3.5 twin turbo is remarkable. It hits max power at at much lower RPM than the Tahoes and has more power and torque to start with. I've pulled a 3500lb boat with it and could hardly notice it was there. I am also 6'3 and can easily access the third row and ride back there for extended periods. One of the only things I would like is maybe a bit larger info screen but it still does a good job. Be sure to test the new 2021 Tahoe, Yukon & maybe even the Armanda (though not really close in comparison for me) and Sequoia is just plain obsolete. The Tahoe's are nice, hate the front end, but unless you upgrade to the 6.2L (which requires premium fuel) you will be back for the Expedition!
    • Silver Sage Expedition Limited

      By Papareaux on Saturday, May 25, 2019

      5.0
      This is second Expedition in ten years. Both have been excellent and I would highly recommend. Previous vehicles were GMC Yukon and GMC Jimmy. Ford styling, features, ride, power, and detail exceed competition in this owner's perspective. Styling especially for 2019......the Expedition is just a handsome, noticeable vehicle while GM entries seem to look like the trucks they are based upon. Ford's independent rear suspension offers a better ride but more importantly a flatter interior floor and more room for third seat passengers.

    • 2016 Ford F-350 King Ranch Truck

      2016 Ford F-350 King Ranch Tru…

    • 2015 Ford Transit-350 XLT Wagon

      2015 Ford Transit-350 XLT Wago…