  • Stock: 72175B
Summit White
Interior Color
Dark Pewter
4-Speed Automatic with Overdrive
5.3 Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI Flex Fuel
GMC Sierra 1500

  • 4.10 Rear Axle Ratio$100
  • Camper & 5th Wheel Trailer Wiring Provisions$35
  • Color-Keyed Carpeted Floor Covering$100
  • Electric Rear-Window Defogger$175
  • Electronic Cruise Control w/Set & Resume Speed$240
  • Engine Block Heater$50
  • Heavy-Duty Handling/Trailering Suspension Package$95
  • Heavy-Duty Trailering Equipment$350
  • Light Duty Power Package$1,875
  • Heavy-Duty Rear Automatic Locking Differential$325
  • Light Duty Power Package w/Flex Fuel$1,725
  • Power Door Locks$162
  • Rear Chrome Step Bumper w/Pad$100
  • Skid Plate Package$95
  • Solar-Ray Deep Tinted Glass$107

2006 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Summit White 4WD Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI Flex Fuel 4-Speed Automatic with Overdrive

Features: Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI Flex Fuel, 4-Speed Automatic with Overdrive, 4WD.

Odometer is 4786 miles below market average!

  • 2013 Ford Taurus Limited Sedan

    2013 Ford Taurus Limited Sedan…

  • 2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE Sedan

    2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE Sed…