  • VIN: 1GKUKKE3XAR264080
  • Stock: 90328A
Red Jewel
Interior Color
light titanium
Body
SUV
Transmission
6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive
5.3 Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI Flex Fuel Aluminum Block
GMC Yukon XL

Included Packages & Options

  • SLT-2 Equipment Package$1,705
    • Heated 2nd Row Seats
    • 2nd Row Power Seat Release Only
    • Rear Power-Operated Liftgate
    • Body-Color Power-Adjustable Heated Outside Mirrors
Included Options
  • Front License Plate Bracket$15

2010 GMC Yukon XL SLT 1500 Red Jewel 4WD Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI Flex Fuel Aluminum Block 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive

Features: 4WD.

* If you frequently need to carry plenty of cargo along with a sizable group of passengers, the full-size 2010 GMC Yukon XL is one of the few available choices. Yukon XLs are loaded with equipment, but the sticker price rises rapidly if you select a few options - or move all the way up to the plush, top-of-the-line Denali. Source: KBB.com

  • I have had it for 5 mon.

    By Pat on Thursday, January 31, 2013

    5.0
    It is a great car. No doubt. I bought it in October of 2012. It is a 2012 modle. I got the SLT 4X4 modle. The gas is tough, but I need a Car this big since I have 4 kids. My family gave it the nickname "couches on wheels" Do to how spacious and comfortable it is. It is the best Car I have ever had. The only problem I have had with it is the trunk. It makes noises. We took it back to the shop. They said the brackets were lose. We had had no further problem with it. I would reccomend this car to many people. It is very trustfull.
  • 2007 GMC Denali AWD

    By Al on Monday, October 22, 2012

    4.0
    Owned for 2 years now. Pros: Great SUV feel Interior is well appointed and holds up well: leather, electronics, navigation, rear sensors, sound-system (Bose), etc are all GREAT Love the exterior looks and stock exhaust sound (opinion) Fits plenty of people comfortably (6-7 adults) Engine is more than adequate Moderate: Road noise isn't too loud or too quiet Cons: Fuel consumption Cost to purchase Often jumpy transmission
  • Simply the best vehicle I have ever owned

    By Mark on Wednesday, October 03, 2012

    5.0
    After owning over 100 vehicles combined, this is simply the best all around vehicle I have ever had.

  • 2017 Ford F-350SD Truck

    2017 Ford F-350SD Truck Power…

  • 2016 Ford Mustang V6 Convertible

    2016 Ford Mustang V6 Convertib…