Used 2012 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE Truck Vortec V8 SFI VVT Flex Fuel in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2012 GMC Sierra 1500 Truck SLE

Pre-Owned 2012 GMC Sierra 1500 Truck  | Color: White Diamond Tricoat  | Stock: 71821A

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: Features: 6-Speed Automatic, 4WD, Slate Cloth.

    Free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on all new cars and qualified used cars* Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for detailS.

    Reviews:

    * If you need to tow or haul big loads, a compact pickup just won't do the job. The 2012 GMC Sierra 1500 truck offers a wide range of trims, from basic Work Truck to the ultra-luxurious Denali, while those seeking better fuel economy can chose the 23-mpg Hybrid model or the 22-mpg XFE. Source: KBB.com
    * Smooth, quiet ride; comfortable seats; powerful V8 options. Source: Edmunds

17" x 7.5" 6-Lug Chrome-Styled Steel Wheels

3.42 Rear Axle Ratio

6 Speaker Audio System Feature

AM/FM Stereo w/MP3 Compatible CD Player

Body-Colored Bodyside Moldings

Bodyside moldings

Bumpers: chrome

CD player

Chrome Grille w/Chrome Surround

Color-Keyed Carpeting w/Rubberized Vinyl Floormats

Driver & Front Passenger Illuminated Visor Mirrors

Driver-Side Manual Lumbar Control Seat Adjuster

Electronic Autotrac Transfer Case

Electronic Stability Control

Emergency communication system

Front 40/20/40 Split-Bench Seat

Front Center Armrest w/Storage

Heated Power-Adjustable Black Outside Mirrors

Heated door mirrors

Heavy-Duty Handling/Trailering Suspension Package

Illuminated entry

Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel

Low tire pressure warning

MP3 decoder

Power Windows w/Driver Express-Down

Premium Cloth Seat Trim

SIRIUSXM Satellite Radio

Security system

Solar-Ray Deep-Tinted Glass

Voltmeter

GMC Sierra 1500

  • Remote power door locks
  • Cruise control
  • Audio system security
  • Digital Audio Input
  • In-Dash single CD player
  • MP3 player
  • SiriusXM AM/FM/Satellite Radio
  • Radio Data System
  • SiriusXM Satellite Radio(TM)
  • Stability control with anti-roll control
  • Privacy glass: Deep
  • Wheel Diameter: 17
  • Wheel Width: 7.5
  • Leather/metal-look steering wheel trim
  • Urethane shift knob trim
  • Metal-look dash trim
  • Metal-look door trim
  • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 6.7 s
  • Power remote driver mirror adjustment
  • Heated driver mirror
  • Heated passenger mirror
  • Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
  • Compass
  • Daytime running lights
  • OnStar Directions & Connections
  • Front and rear reading lights
  • Anti-theft alarm system
  • Premium cloth seat upholstery
  • Front split-bench
  • Split rear bench
  • Fold-up cushion rear seats
  • Rear seats center armrest
  • Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
  • Power steering
  • Suspension class: HD
  • Manual front air conditioning
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Tire specific
  • Remote activated exterior entry lights
  • Vehicle Emissions: LEV II
  • Fuel Type: Flexible
  • Headlights off auto delay
  • Dusk sensing headlights
  • Short and long arm front suspension
  • Front Independent Suspension
  • Leaf rear suspension
  • Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
  • Chrome grille
  • Overhead console: Mini
  • Automatic locking hubs
  • Curb weight: 5,341 lbs.
  • Gross vehicle weight: 7,000 lbs.

Similar Vehicles

  • Mileage: 104,159 miles
  • Engine: 4.7L V8 Flex Fuel
  • Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
  • Interior Color: dark slate gray
  • Mileage: 173,917 miles
  • Engine: 4L V6 SMPI DOHC
  • Exterior Color: White
  • Mileage: 199,285 miles
  • Engine: 4L V6 SMPI DOHC
  • Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic with Overdrive
  • Exterior Color: Black

Used 2012 GMC Sierra 1500

Exterior Color: White Diamond Tricoat

Vin Number: 3GTP2VE70CG138472

Stock: 71821A

View this Used GMC Sierra 1500 for sale in Madras, OR.