Used 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Truck EcoTec3 V8 Flex Fuel in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 Truck SLT

Pre-Owned 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 Truck  | Color: Onyx Black  | Stock: 72064A

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Onyx Black 4WD EcoTec3 5.3L V8 Flex Fuel 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive

    Features: 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive, 4WD, jet black Leather.

    * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards

    Reviews:
    * New, more fuel-efficient engines; improved interior; quiet highway ride. Source: Edmunds
    * The 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 is all new for 2014. It possesses chiseled features and distinct lines that not only make it look imposing, but increase how aerodynamic it is as well. In front, between the projector beam headlights, there is an incredibly striking and enormous chrome grille. While driving, it takes in a large portion of the air for cooling the engine, and lets the remainder glide across the truck. It is complimented by a bumper made of sculpted steel, a strong angled hood, and bulging fender flares. The changes made to the truck body, and the resulting improvements in air flow, add up to a quieter cabin for you and your passengers. Plus, its new hydraulic body mounts help mitigate vibrations to give you a smoother and more comfortable ride. Open the doors and the Sierra's interior welcomes you into a calming and comfortable retreat from the busy outside world. The seats utilize a new design for lasting comfort, and reduced fatigue. On select models, the instrument panel incorporates a high-end soft feel, combined with trim made of aluminum for an overall look that is very stylish. The instrument panel has been laid out in such a way that your controls are now easier to get to and see, with larger buttons and knobs, which are more convenient to grab. Spoil yourself with the available 8-inch IntelliLink touch-screen system that you can opt for on SLE and SLT trims. It lets you control your radio and make calls hands-free, wirelessly stream music from your phone, use the rear view camera, and operate the navigation system. Base Level Sierra trims on all models come with a powerful 4.3-Liter V6 EcoTech3 Engine with 285 horsepower and a 6-speed automatic transmission. You have the choice between the Crew Cab, Double Cab, and Regular Cab, and all except the Double Cab give you the option of two different box sizes. Plus, since you have the choice between two to three trims based on the model picked, GMC has a 2014 Sierra 1500 for just about anyone. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
    * The 2014 Sierra's innovative powertrains and handsome aesthetics should appeal to longtime GMC fans and tempt buyers new to the brand. In just one of many "mine is bigger" battles in the half-ton truck market, the 2014 Sierra's 12,000-pound max tow rating is expected to be king - at least for now. Source: KBB.com

Driver Alert Package

  • Ultrasonic Front & Rear Park Assist

Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/8" Diagonal Color Touch Nav.

  • SiriusXM Satellite & HD Radio

CD player

Preferred Equipment Group 4SA

Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control

Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/8" Diagonal Color Touch Screen

Single Slot CD/MP3 Player

4.2" Diagonal Color Display Driver Info Center

Remote Vehicle Starter System

Remote Keyless Entry

Color-Keyed Carpeting w/Rubberized Vinyl Floor Mats

OnStar 6 Months Directions & Connections Plan

Power Adjustable Pedals

110-Volt AC Power Outlet

Rear Vision Camera w/Dynamic Guide Lines

40/20/40 Front Split Bench Seat

Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel w/Cruise Controls

Steering Wheel Audio Controls

Manual Tilt Wheel Steering Column

Universal Home Remote

Driver & Front Passenger Illuminated Vanity Mirrors

Power Windows w/Driver Express Up

Chrome Door Handles

Front Halogen Fog Lamps

Chrome Grille Surround

Deep-Tinted Glass

LED Cargo Box Lighting

Power Folding & Adjustable Heated Outside Mirrors

Chrome Bodyside Moldings

Front Frame-Mounted Black Recovery Hooks

EZ Lift & Lower Tailgate

Wheels: 18" x 8.5" Polished Aluminum

Rear Wheelhouse Liners

150 Amp Alternator

Auxiliary External Transmission Oil Cooler

Heavy-Duty Rear Locking Differential

3.08 Rear Axle Ratio

Trailering Equipment

Electronic Autotrac Transfer Case

Front License Plate Kit

Auto-dimming door mirrors

Emergency communication system: OnStar Directions & Connections

Bodyside moldings

Front dual zone A/C

Low tire pressure warning

Premium audio system: IntelliLink

Alloy wheels

Memory seat

Automatic temperature control

Adjustable pedals

Electric Rear-Window Defogger

Engine Block Heater

Telescoping steering wheel

Heated & Cooled Driver & Front Passenger Seats

Theft Deterrent System (Unauthorized Entry)

Auto-Dimming Inside Rear-View Mirror

10-Way Power Driver's Seat Adjuster

Turn signal indicator mirrors

Variably intermittent wipers

Max Trailering Package

3.73 Rear Axle Ratio

Integrated Trailer Brake Controller

Enhanced Cooling Radiator

SLT Preferred Package

Ultrasonic Front & Rear Park Assist

Leather Wrapped Heated Steering Wheel

Leather Appointed Seat Trim

Chrome Rear Bumper

Heated front seats

Bumpers: chrome

Illuminated entry

Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror

Heated Driver & Front Passenger Seats

Voltmeter

Heavy Duty Suspension

Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column

Rear Bumper Cornersteps

Radio data system

Power passenger seat

Garage door transmitter: HomeLink

Front fog lights

Bose Speaker System

Rear 60/40 Folding Bench Seat (Folds Up)

Front Center Armrest w/Storage

Driver door bin

Chrome Front Bumper

Front Full Feature Power Reclining Bucket Seats

Floor Mounted Console

SiriusXM Satellite & HD Radio

  • Call: (541) 475-7204
GMC Sierra 1500

  • Memorized Settings including door mirror(s)
  • Memorized Settings for 2 drivers
  • Driver seat memory
  • Remote engine start
  • Remote power door locks
  • Cruise control
  • Trailer hitch
  • Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
  • Digital Audio Input
  • In-Dash single CD player
  • IntelliLink
  • MP3 player
  • Audio System Premium Brand: IntelliLink
  • SiriusXM AM/FM/HD/Satellite Radio
  • Radio Data System
  • Power Adjustable Pedals
  • ABS and Driveline Traction Control
  • Privacy glass: Deep
  • Polished aluminum rims
  • Wheel Diameter: 18
  • Wheel Width: 8.5
  • Front fog/driving lights
  • Leather/metal-look steering wheel trim
  • Urethane shift knob trim
  • Metal-look dash trim
  • Simulated wood/metal-look door trim
  • Auxilliary engine cooler
  • Tachometer
  • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 6.2 s
  • Auxilliary transmission cooler
  • Driver's side electrochromatic auto-dimming mirrors
  • Power remote driver mirror adjustment
  • Heated driver mirror
  • Heated passenger mirror
  • Electrochromatic rearview mirror
  • Power remote w/tilt down passenger mirror adjustment
  • Power retractable mirrors
  • Passenger reverse tilt mirror
  • Turn signal in mirrors
  • Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
  • Compass
  • Daytime running lights
  • Driver and passenger heated-cushion, driver and passenger heated-seatback
  • Audio controls on steering wheel
  • OnStar Directions & Connections
  • Front and rear reading lights
  • Anti-theft alarm system
  • Leather seat upholstery
  • Front split-bench
  • Split rear bench
  • Fold-up cushion rear seats
  • Rear seats center armrest
  • Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
  • Speed-proportional electric power steering
  • Suspension class: HD
  • Automatic front air conditioning
  • Dual front air conditioning zones
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Tire specific

Similar Vehicles

  • Mileage: 78,489 miles
  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic Electronic
  • Exterior Color: Silver
  • Interior Color: Hg-Med Gray Lthr
  • Mileage: 20,075 miles
  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
  • Transmission: 10-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Red
  • Interior Color: Mg-Med Gry Clth 402040
  • Mileage: 108,705 miles
  • Engine: 6.6L Duramax V8 Turbodiesel
  • Transmission: Allison 1000 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Graystone Metallic
  • Interior Color: ebony

Used 2014 GMC Sierra 1500

Exterior Color: Onyx Black

Vin Number: 3GTU2VEC7EG380100

Stock: 72064A

View this Used GMC Sierra 1500 for sale in Madras, OR.