  • Stock: 72540A
    Iridium Metallic
    Interior Color
    jet black
    Body
    SUV
    6.2 EcoTec3 6.2L V8
    GMC Yukon XL

    • Power Tilt-Sliding Sunroof w/Express-Open/Close$995
    • Wheels: 22" x 8.5" Aluminum w/Chrome Inserts$2,495

    Detailed Specifications

    • 1st, 2nd and 3rd row head airbags
    • 4-wheel ABS Brakes
    • 60-40 Third Row Seat
    • ABS and Driveline Traction Control
    • Audio System Premium Brand: IntelliLink
    • Audio controls on steering wheel
    • Audio system security
    • Auxilliary engine cooler
    • Auxilliary transmission cooler
    • Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
    • Cruise control
    • Cruise controls on steering wheel
    • Daytime running lights
    • Digital Audio Input
    • Driver and passenger heated-cushion, driver and passenger heated-seatback
    • Driver seat memory
    • Driver's side electrochromatic auto-dimming mirrors
    • Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
    • Dual reverse tilt mirrors
    • Electrochromatic rearview mirror
    • Front fog/driving lights
    • Genuine wood center console trim
    • Genuine wood dash trim
    • Genuine wood door trim
    • Heated driver mirror
    • Heated passenger mirror
    • In-Dash single CD player
    • IntelliLink
    • Leather shift knob trim
    • Leather/metal-look steering wheel trim
    • MP3 player
    • Machined aluminum rims
    • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 6.0 s
    • Memorized Settings for 2 drivers
    • Memorized Settings including door mirror(s)
    • Memorized Settings including pedals
    • Memorized Settings including steering wheel
    • Navigation system with voice activation
    • Passenger Airbag
    • Power Adjustable Pedals
    • Power Folding Third Row Seat
    • Power remote w/tilt down driver mirror adjustment
    • Power remote w/tilt down passenger mirror adjustment
    • Power retractable mirrors
    • Power windows
    • Privacy glass: Deep
    • Rear air conditioning with separate controls
    • Rear heat ducts with separate controls
    • Rear spoiler: Lip
    • Remote engine start
    • Remote power door locks
    • Roof rails
    • Side airbag
    • SiriusXM AM/FM/HD/Satellite Radio
    • Speed Sensitive Audio Volume Control
    • Stability controll with anti-roll
    • Surround Audio
    • Trailer hitch
    • Trip computer
    • Turn signal in mirrors
    • Wheel Width: 9

    Dealer Notes

    Iridium Metallic 4WD EcoTec3 6.2L V8 8-Speed Automatic

    Features: 4WD, 10 Speakers, 17" Disc/Disc VAC Power Brakes, 3.23 Axle Ratio, 3rd row seats: split-bench, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 5 Auxiliary 12-volt Power Outlets, ABS brakes, Adjustable pedals, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Apple CarPlay, Auto High-beam Headlights, Auto-dimming door mirrors, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Automatic temperature control, Black Assist Steps w/Chrome Strip, Blind spot sensor: Side Blind Zone Alert warning, Bodyside moldings, Bose Centerpoint Premium 10-Speaker Surround Sound, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, CD Player, CD player, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system: OnStar, Enhanced Driver Alert Package, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Forward Collision Alert Sensor Indicator, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front dual zone A/C, Front fog lights, Front reading lights, Front wheel independent suspension, Full-Feature Reclining Bucket Seats, Fully automatic headlights, Garage door transmitter, Genuine wood console insert, Genuine wood dashboard insert, Genuine wood door panel insert, Hands Free Power Liftgate, Heated & Cooled Driver & Front Passenger Seats, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Heated Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel, Heated rear seats, Heated steering wheel, High-Intensity Discharge Headlights, Illuminated entry, Inside Rear-View Auto-Dimming Mirror, Integrated Trailer Brake Controller, Intellibeam Automatic High Beam On/Off Headlamps, Lane Keep Assist, Leather Shift Knob, License Plate Front Mounting Package, Low tire pressure warning, Magnetic Ride Control Suspension Package, Memory Package, Memory seat, Navigation System, Occupant sensing airbag, OnStar Basic Plan For 5 Years, OnStar w/4G LTE, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Passive Entry System, Pedal memory, Perforated Leather-Appointed Seat Trim, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power Liftgate, Power passenger seat, Power Release 2nd Row 60/40 Split-Folding Bench Seat, Power Release Second Row Bucket Seats, Power steering, Power Tilt & Telescopic Steering Column, Power Tilt-Sliding Sunroof w/Express-Open/Close, Power windows, Power-Adjustable Pedals For Accelerator & Brake, Preferred Equipment Group 5SA, Premium audio system: IntelliLink, Push Button Keyless Start, Radio: AM/FM/SiriusXM/HD w/Navigation, Rain sensing wipers, Rear air conditioning, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Rear reading lights, Rear window defroster, Rear window wiper, Remote Keyless Entry, Remote keyless entry, Roof rack: rails only, Safety Alert Driver Seat, Security system, Side Blind Zone Alert w/Lane Change Alert, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Split folding rear seat, Spoiler, Steering wheel memory, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Turn signal indicator mirrors, Unauthorized Entry Electrical Theft Deterrent Sys., Universal Home Remote, Variably intermittent wipers, Ventilated front seats, Voltmeter, Wheels: 20" x 9" Ultra Bright Machined Aluminum, Wheels: 22" x 8.5" Aluminum w/Chrome Inserts, Wireless Charging, 4WD.

    Odometer is 25706 miles below market average!

    * 2016 KBB.com Brand Image Awards

    Reviews:
    * Strong V8 power; stout towing capacity; big cargo capacity; available nine-passenger seatin

    Overall4Out of 5
    • BEST FAMILY CAR EVER

      By subway on Monday, September 28, 2020

      5.0
      The car is beautiful! The grill is my favorite. The interior is so premium and relaxing. Perfect rear entertainment for children. A little hard to control, but apart from anything else, the best part is the cruise control. It is so smooth, and the lane keep assist is so precise. Best safety features, would reccomend
    • Not the best or the worst

      By Orion on Friday, October 23, 2020

      3.0
      I have owned this car four years and purchased new from the dealership. The sticker price was $60k for the XL SLE (base model) but I ended up paying $46k and in my opinion is where the vehicle should be priced. One issue that needed to be fixed immediately after purchase was the body, none of the doors body lines matched up so the doors, hood and fenders were removed and replaced properly. There was also a paint defect so they repainted the passenger side of the vehicle as well. The vehicle lacks refinement for having a base model sticker price of $60k, fully loaded is around $90k. Once in a while the transmission will ‘slam’ into gear making a loud noise almost like you ran something over. The dealership says this is normal which I do not agree with, but if this truly is normal I question why GM would find that acceptable. Like most GM vehicles, the quality degrades quickly past the 3 year mark. You get more engine noise (loud ticking), suspension squeaking and premature interior wear. The drivers seat feels like it shifts from side to side while going around turns. I weigh about 180 lbs so I do not think that is the issue with the seat falling apart. Also like most GM vehicles, it won’t leave you stranded. Despite its lack of refinement I have not spent any money on repairs and the regular recommended maintenance is reasonably priced. The XL has a massive interior and I can easily fit sheet goods (Sheetrock, plywood, etc.) up to 4’x8’ and still able to close the back hatch with room to spare. Even with the 3rd row seats up there is room for luggage and my model which does not have 2nd row captains chairs seats up to 8 people. If you have a lot of kids or always doing large home projects this vehicle is one of a few options out there with this much space. This is also wider than the average minivan so you can easily fit 3 child seats in a row with room between them. Towing capacity on my model isn’t great, it is only 6000 lbs but that is due to the 3.18 gear ratio in the rear differential. This means better MPG since the engine is under 2000 rpm at highway speeds. My issue is that I need more towing capacity and the dealership told me it was much higher than it is. I blame this on myself for not verifying before purchase, I should have known better than to trust a sales person... Driving the XL is easier than it looks. The turning radius is tight so parallel parking or just squeezing into a parking space at the store is not a hassle, even better when you back into a spot with the reverse camera. The camera shows lines to predict where your car will go when you turn the wheel which is a nice feature. Driving in snow is not an issue. Even in a foot of snow I usually do not need the 4x4 but will keep it in auto 4x4 just in case. Once I upgraded to off-road tires it was even more capable in bad weather. Stability control is great too, and prevents you from spinning out of control. If you are buying the largest SUV on the market do not expect exceptional gas mileage. Even with the active fuel management I see about 20 to 24 highway and 15 to 18 around town. For a base model the stereo is great, it has 9 Bose speakers and they have plenty of range for playing all types of music with too much distortion. The infotainment system is large and easy to use. Climate control is easy to use which are just normal knobs, I like this better than trying to navigate a touchscreen to change temperature setting because it keeps my eyes on the road. Climate control has 3 zones and keeps everyone comfortable on long trips.
    • READ THIS IF YOU USE THIRD SEAT AND CARGO OFTEN

      By kau on Saturday, April 21, 2018

      4.0
      I bought a brand new 2018 Yukon XL SLT with upgrades, including 22 inch wheels. I love the exterior and the chrome and the wheels. The interior is nice leather and the entertainment and safety features are awesome. We previously owned a Ford Expedition EL and drove it over 180,000 miles. Here are the 3 major issues we have with this GMC SUV: (we fill the car up with kids often and also use the cargo area behind the second row often) 1.) The third row middle seat belt is absurd and a huge hassle! It pulls from the top and has two buckles attached. Kids have to buckle TWO buckles to be correctly secure in the middle third row seat. 2.) You CANNOT put down the third row seats without taking a KEY and unlocking the middle back seat belt!!!! What in the world was the engineer thinking??? Imagine being at the store and needing to quickly put down the third row seat to store your items- then having to CRAWL INTO THE CAR AND USE A KEY TO UNLOCK THE MIDDLE SEAT BELT- then going back to the trunk and putting the seats down! This is real and it is absurd and a horrible design. It is also difficult to put down the third row headrests, which HAVE TO BE DOWN to put down the third row seats! It is an absolute hassle!! 3.) The back window glass does open on its own without having the open the entire trunk. However, unless you are 5 foot, 8 inches or taller, it is useless. Please consider these hassles if you often use the third row seat, but also need to fold down that seat often for shopping, cargo, etc.

    • 2008 Ford F-250 Truck

      2008 Ford F-250 Truck Power St…

    • 2020 Ford Expedition Max XLT SUV

      2020 Ford Expedition Max XLT S…