Well equipped, versatile and environmentally responsible, this vehicle proves that compacts can be innovative and comfortable! Comfort and convenience were prioritized within, evidenced by amenities such as: a trip computer, front bucket seats, and 1-touch window functionality. Smooth gearshifts are achieved thanks to the efficient 4 cylinder engine, and for added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. Both high fuel economy and flexible performance are assured by the 6 speed automatic transmission.

Our sales reps are knowledgeable and professional. We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

  • Workhorse

    By AZLive on Thursday, June 06, 2019

    3.0
    Was in immediate need of vehicle after my last one went out in a blaze of glory. In the beginning she had great pick up and good gas mileage. Since hitting 100k miles she lost her pep. I find myself clicking off eco-mode just to get up to highway speeds. Most cars will be somewhat forgiving if you let the oil change get to 4k. Not this one anymore. She will keep running, but you will notice the gulping of gas and dramatic drop in mpgs if you are a mile over 3k per oil changes. That being said, she is a workhorse. Rideshare driving is a part time job. My riders all rave of the large back seats and ride comfort. My trick is to keep the compressor (through the AC) on to keep the idle shaking low. I have brought it to mechanic after mechanic. None have been able to fix the shaking. Replacing the engine mounts, all shocks and struts, regular tune ups, and on time oil changes have not fixed this problem. She has been shaking since the 100k mark. The reasoning according to every mechanic is simply, "That's the way these cars are made." So the unwanted back massage is a normal.
  • Overall exceeded my expectations.

    By Jack on Thursday, February 07, 2019

    5.0
    Other than the steering being a little floaty the car drives well. The 4 abs brake system saved me from accidents more than once. The gas mileage is as advertised as long as you keep up on maintenance and proper tire inflation. For a small car it is comfortable on long drives. It handles well on icy and snowy roads. In extreme weather with the Toyo Observe winter tire it is very sure footed an safe but in an average winter I dont need the winter tires. Some minor finish issues in the first few years but nothing major. Ive seen the same finish issues in friends cars that cost 2 or 3 times what I paid for this. Overall the interior is bulletproof and easy to keep clean.
  • Fuel Sipping Hatchback That's Fun to Drive

    By DD931 on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

    5.0
    My original introduction to the 2012 Hyundai Accent started while I was looking for a vehicle with high fuel economy and could accommodate my family. Additionally, I wanted a hatchback because I had owned a Mazda3 hatchback in the past and really appreciated its cargo volume. The Accent’s EPA of 30 city and 40 highway are rather accurate…I am averaging 28 MPG in the city and 44 MPG on the highway. My GS hatchback is a 6-speed manual and I do my best to follow the ECO shift indicator to achieve the best gas mileage, every so often I will push the 138 HP direct injected engine transforming the Accent into a lively ride. The exterior and interior styling are pleasing and mimic many of the great qualities of Asian and European manufacturers. The GS hatchback comes standard with power window and locks, tilt wheel, iPod connection (only downside is that one must purchase the cable to connect the iPod/iPhone), and CD/MP3/satellite radio. The only downside to content is that the Accent does not come with a spare tire…it comes standard with an air compressor and tire sealant. If you want a spare it’s an extra cost; something you may want to invest in if you travel through remote areas. The Accent’s interior volume is good…I had 3 adults (over 6 feet tall) and myself and everyone was comfortable; however the comfort level may wane over longer trips. The rear cargo volume is great and provides ample room for a stroller and groceries. Overall I am very pleased with the Accent GS Hatchback and consider it a great value for the money.

  • 1999 Ford F-150 XLT Truck

    1999 Ford F-150 XLT Truck V8 E…

  • 2013 Ford F-250 XLT Truck

    2013 Ford F-250 XLT Truck Powe…