  • Cargo area light
  • Center Console: Full with storage
  • Clock: In-radio display
  • Cloth seat upholstery
  • Coil front spring
  • Coil rear spring
  • Curb weight: 2,546 lbs.
  • Digital Audio Input
  • Driver Seat Head Restraint Whiplash Protection
  • Dual vanity mirrors
  • External temperature display
  • Fold forward seatback rear seats
  • Front Head Room: 39.9"
  • Front Independent Suspension
  • Front Leg Room: 41.8"
  • Grille with chrome bar
  • Gross vehicle weight: 3,549 lbs.
  • Head Restraint Whiplash Protection with Passenger Seat
  • In-Dash single CD player
  • Interior air filtration
  • Intermittent front wipers
  • MP3 player
  • Manual front air conditioning
  • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 8.3 s
  • Max cargo capacity: 14 cu.ft.
  • Mechanical remote trunk release
  • Metal-look door trim
  • Overall Length: 172.0"
  • Overall Width: 66.9"
  • Overall height: 57.1"
  • Overhead console: Mini
  • Privacy glass: Light
  • Rear Head Room: 37.2"
  • Rear Leg Room: 33.3"
  • Rear bench
  • Regular front stabilizer bar
  • Remote power door locks
  • Semi-independent rear suspension
  • Side airbag
  • SiriusXM AM/FM/Satellite Radio
  • SiriusXM Satellite Radio(TM)
  • Speed-proportional electric power steering
  • Stability control
  • Strut front suspension
  • Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System
  • Torsion beam rear suspension
  • Urethane steering wheel trim
  • Vehicle Emissions: ULEV II
  • Wheel Diameter: 14
  • Wheel Width: 5
  • Wheelbase: 101.2"

Dealer Notes

2017 Hyundai Accent SE Red Metallic FWD 1.6L I4 DGI DOHC 16V 6-Speed Automatic with Shiftronic

Features: gray Cloth, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Anti-whiplash front head restraints, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, CD player, Cloth Seat Trim, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front reading lights, Front wheel independent suspension, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, MP3 decoder, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power steering, Power windows, Radio: AM/FM/SiriusXM/CD/MP3 Audio System, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, Speed-sensing steering, Split folding rear seat, Tachometer, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Wheels: 14" x 5.0J Steel w/Cover, gray Cloth.

Odometer is 4296 miles below market average! Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! 26/36 City/Highway MPG

* 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands

  • Workhorse

    By AZLive on Thursday, June 06, 2019

    3.0
    Was in immediate need of vehicle after my last one went out in a blaze of glory. In the beginning she had great pick up and good gas mileage. Since hitting 100k miles she lost her pep. I find myself clicking off eco-mode just to get up to highway speeds. Most cars will be somewhat forgiving if you let the oil change get to 4k. Not this one anymore. She will keep running, but you will notice the gulping of gas and dramatic drop in mpgs if you are a mile over 3k per oil changes. That being said, she is a workhorse. Rideshare driving is a part time job. My riders all rave of the large back seats and ride comfort. My trick is to keep the compressor (through the AC) on to keep the idle shaking low. I have brought it to mechanic after mechanic. None have been able to fix the shaking. Replacing the engine mounts, all shocks and struts, regular tune ups, and on time oil changes have not fixed this problem. She has been shaking since the 100k mark. The reasoning according to every mechanic is simply, "That's the way these cars are made." So the unwanted back massage is a normal.
  • Very good car

    By LJB on Sunday, October 06, 2019

    5.0
    Car is reliable, good on gas and easy to maintain. I bought it used and i have just had to do the regular oil -changes. It keeps running and running!
  • Not too bad

    By Nicole on Tuesday, September 10, 2019

    4.0
    Sometimes I get a little jerk if I press the gas too hard. Other than that it’s a good car and good on gas.

  • 2017 Ford Fiesta SE Sedan

    2017 Ford Fiesta SE Sedan I4 T…

  • 2018 Ford EcoSport S SUV

    2018 Ford EcoSport S SUV I4 Ti…