Used 2015 Jeep Renegade Limited SUV I4 MultiAir in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2015 Jeep Renegade SUV Limited

Pre-Owned 2015 Jeep Renegade SUV  | Color: Black  | Stock: 90320

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: 2015 Jeep Renegade Limited Black 4WD 2.4L I4 MultiAir 9-Speed 948TE Automatic

    Features:

    Odometer is 8433 miles below market average! Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! 21/29 City/Highway MPG

    * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best SUVs Under $25,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Tech-Savviest Cars Under $20,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Most Fun SUVs * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best All-Wheel-Drive Vehicles Under $25,000 * 2015 KBB.com Our 10 Favorite New-for-2015 Cars

    Reviews:
    * Lots of character; agile handling; plenty of easy-to-use technology features; best-in-class off-road capability for Trailhawk model. Source: Edmunds
    * Prepare to tackle nature with the all new Jeep Renegade. A stiff body structure, a responsive steering system and an integrated KONI frequency selective damping front and rear strut system all add up to premium performance. The Renegade combines iconic Jeep styling with a smaller city friendly package. The available My Sky open-air, dual-panel roof features panels that can simply be retracted or removed completely for true open-air driving. Wheel options range from 16 to 18 inch. Renegade offers a host of over 70 active and passive safety and security features as well. The Renegade is available with two 4x4 systems: Jeep Active Drive on Sport, Latitude and Limited models and Jeep Active Drive Low on Trailhawk models. Both systems feature a rear axle disconnect system that seamlessly switches between two and four-wheel drive. The system increases efficiency when 4x4 isn’t needed and enhances traction when it is. Every Renegade 4x4 is equipped with available Selec-Terrain traction control. The system allows the driver to tune traction settings for conditions such as snow, sand, mud and exclusive to the Trailhawk model an additional rock setting. The Renegade gives you a choice of two powerful, fuel efficient engines including a 160hp 1.4L MultiAir Turbo Engine with 6-speed manual transmission standard to the Sport and Latitude models or a 180hp 2.4L Tigershark Engine with a 9-speed automatic transmission standard on Limited and Trailhawk models. Inside you will be greeted by such features as the Uconnect systems that come with options such as bluetooth, back up camera, and GPS. Other available features include USB/Aux input, heated seats and steering wheel, and an available nine speaker 506-watt audio system. Source: The Manufacturer Summary

Spoiler

Body Color Roof

Heated front seats

Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror

Rear anti-roll bar

Power driver seat

Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats

My Sky Power/Removeable Sunroof

Voltmeter

Overhead airbag

18" x 7.0" Aluminum Wheels

Leather Shift Knob

Front dual zone A/C

Low tire pressure warning

Roof rack: rails only

Radio: Uconnect 5.0 AM/FM/BT

Automatic temperature control

Anti-whiplash front head restraints

Front Center Armrest

Heated steering wheel

Panic alarm

1 Yr Trial (Registration Required)

Radio data system

Knee airbag

Speed control

Normal Duty Suspension

Engine Oil Cooler

Front fog lights

Exterior parking camera rear: ParkView yes

Remote Start System

6 Speakers

Passive Entry/Keyless Go

Leather steering wheel

Turn signal indicator mirrors

Four wheel independent suspension

Rear window wiper

Navigation/SIRIUS Satellite Radio

6.5" Touchscreen Display

GPS Navigation

HD Radio

Remote USB Port

SIRIUSXM Traffic

5-Year SIRIUSXM Traffic Service

SIRIUSXM Travel Link

5-Year SIRIUSXM Travel Link Service

Radio: Uconnect 6.5AN AM/FM/SXM/HD/BT/NAV

Uconnect Access

For Details Go To DriveUconnect.com

Leather Wrapped Shift Knob

4-Wheel Disc Brakes

Quick Order Package 27G

  • Call: (541) 475-7204
Jeep Renegade

  • Remote power door locks
  • Cruise control
  • Rear spoiler: Lip
  • UConnect w/Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
  • Digital Audio Input
  • Audio system memory card slot
  • SiriusXM AM/FM/Satellite Radio
  • Radio Data System
  • SiriusXM Satellite Radio(TM)
  • Stability control with anti-roll control
  • Privacy glass: Deep
  • Machined aluminum rims w/ painted accents
  • Wheel Diameter: 18
  • Wheel Width: 7
  • Driver knee airbags
  • Front fog/driving lights
  • Leather steering wheel trim
  • Leather shift knob trim
  • Colored dash trim
  • Colored door trim
  • Colored center console trim
  • Roof rails
  • Auxilliary engine cooler
  • Tachometer
  • Auxilliary transmission cooler
  • Power remote driver mirror adjustment
  • Heated driver mirror
  • Heated passenger mirror
  • Electrochromatic rearview mirror
  • Turn signal in mirrors
  • Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
  • Compass
  • Daytime running lights
  • Heated windshield washer jets, Wiper park
  • Driver and passenger heated-cushion, driver and passenger heated-seatback
  • Audio controls on steering wheel
  • Front and rear reading lights
  • Leather seat upholstery
  • Bucket front seats
  • Split rear bench
  • Fold forward seatback rear seats
  • Rear seats center armrest with pass-thru
  • Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
  • Heated steering wheel
  • Electric power steering
  • Suspension class: Regular
  • Interior air filtration
  • Automatic front air conditioning
  • Dual front air conditioning zones
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Tire specific
  • Remote activated exterior entry lights
  • Cargo area light
  • Max cargo capacity: 51 cu.ft.
  • Vehicle Emissions: ULEV II

  • Mileage: 173,505 miles
  • Engine: 5.3L Vortec V8 SFI Flex Fuel Aluminum Block
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive
  • Exterior Color: Red Jewel
  • Interior Color: light titanium
  • Mileage: 102,586 miles
  • Engine: 3.5L V6 Ti-VCT
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic with Select-Shift
  • Exterior Color: White Platinum Metallic Tri-Coat
  • Interior Color: Dune

Used 2015 Jeep Renegade

Exterior Color: Black

Vin Number: ZACCJBDTXFPC13647

Stock: 90320

View this Used Jeep Renegade for sale in Madras, OR.