Used 2013 Kia Soul Base Hatchback I4 DGI Gamma in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2013 Kia Soul Hatchback Base

Pre-Owned 2013 Kia Soul Hatchback  | Color: Alien Pearl Metallic  | Stock: 90289C

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: 2013 Kia Soul Base Alien Pearl Metallic FWD 1.6L I4 DGI Gamma 6-Speed Automatic

    Features:

    Odometer is 8794 miles below market average! 25/30 City/Highway MPG

    * 2013 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2013 KBB.com 10 Coolest New Cars Under $18,000

    Reviews:
    * Loads of available features; user-friendly controls; ample passenger space; funky style; low price; long warranty. Source: Edmunds
    * If you're looking for a stylish, youthful car that boasts good fuel economy, lots of versatility, and many features for a low price, the Soul could be your mate. Source: KBB.com

CD player

15" x 6.0J Steel w/Full Wheel Covers Wheels

Woven Cloth Seat Trim

Carpeted Floor Mats

Bodyside moldings

Trip computer

Rear window wiper

MP3 decoder

Variably intermittent wipers

AM/FM/CD/MP3 Audio System

Mud Guards

Low tire pressure warning

Bumpers: body-color

Variable intake manifold

Anti-whiplash front head restraints

  • Call: (541) 475-7204
Kia Soul

  • Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
  • Digital Audio Input
  • In-Dash single CD player
  • Audio system memory card slot
  • MP3 player
  • SiriusXM AM/FM/Satellite Radio
  • SiriusXM Satellite Radio(TM)
  • Speed Sensitive Audio Volume Control
  • Surround Audio
  • Stability control
  • Wheel Diameter: 15
  • Wheel Width: 6
  • Urethane steering wheel trim
  • Metal-look shift knob trim
  • Metal-look center console trim
  • Manual remote driver mirror adjustment
  • Manual remote passenger mirror adjustment
  • Audio controls on steering wheel
  • Cloth seat upholstery
  • Bucket front seats
  • Rear bench
  • Fold forward seatback rear seats
  • Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
  • Speed-proportional electric power steering
  • Suspension class: Regular
  • Interior air filtration
  • Manual front air conditioning
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System
  • Cargo area light
  • Max cargo capacity: 53 cu.ft.
  • Vehicle Emissions: ULEV II
  • Driver Seat Head Restraint Whiplash Protection
  • Head Restraint Whiplash Protection with Passenger Seat
  • Strut front suspension
  • Front Independent Suspension
  • Coil rear spring
  • Semi-independent rear suspension
  • Torsion beam rear suspension
  • Black grille w/chrome surround
  • Center Console: Full with storage
  • Overall Length: 162.2"
  • Overall Width: 70.3"
  • Overall height: 63.4"
  • Wheelbase: 100.4"
  • Front Head Room: 40.2"
  • Rear Head Room: 39.6"
  • Front Leg Room: 42.1"
  • Rear Leg Room: 39.0"
  • Front Shoulder Room: 55.2"
  • Rear Shoulder Room: 55.1"
  • Front Hip Room: 53.3"
  • Rear Hip Room: 52.7"

Similar Vehicles

  • Mileage: 58,313 miles
  • Engine: 2L EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
  • Exterior Color: Blue
  • Mileage: 105,218 miles
  • Engine: 2L 4-Cylinder DGI DOHC
  • Transmission: 5-Speed Manual
  • Exterior Color: Blue Candy
  • Interior Color: Yw Charcoal Blk

Used 2013 Kia Soul

Exterior Color: Alien Pearl Metallic

Vin Number: KNDJT2A54D7578729

Stock: 90289C

View this Used Kia Soul for sale in Madras, OR.