* Nicely equipped; quiet and comfortable interior; smooth ride quality. Source: Edmunds
* Lincoln's luxury CUV, the Lincoln MKX, behaves with respect and authority. It slips through traffic with 305 hp and 280 ft-lb. of torque, accelerating smoothly to highway speed quickly thanks to its highly advanced 3.7L Ti-VCT V6 engine with twin independent variable camshaft timing. With thoughtful engineering, the Lincoln MKX also achieved best-in-class fuel efficiency at 26 mpg hwy/19 city. To achieve this the Lincoln MKX's engine shuts off fuel flow during deceleration. This very precise timing technique gives you seamless power without consuming unnecessary drops of fuel to do it. In addition to its power, the Lincoln MKX easily reacts to changing road conditions by transferring torque to the wheels with the best traction. Experience confident grip and solid response as you take corners and change lanes in a variety of road conditions. Feel free to venture out. The Lincoln MKX surrounds you in genuine olive ash or walnut swirl wood, and rich Bridge of Weir leather trim. Feel the wheel: It is heated to chase any chills away. Breeze into your front seats - they're perforated and cooled. Dial in the perfect position in 10 different ways, including lumbar. When you choose to transport others, its generous space pleases everyone. A panoramic Vista Roof opens the entire cabin to enormous views of the passing clouds. For additional cargo space, the 2nd-row seats fold down. Cruising on the highway in an unpredictable stream of cars, using the Adaptive cruise control, the Lincoln MKX can change its speed to maintain a preset gap from the car ahead. If the car ahead of you slows suddenly, Lincoln MKX can flash an alert on your windshield to get your attention. It also pre-charges the brakes to prepare for a sudden stop. Source: The Manufacturer Summary

  • Love this car!

    By Christy on Tuesday, January 21, 2014

    5.0
    This is by far the best SUV on the market. I have all the extras with plenty of room for passengers and cargo. I also get great mileage. I would buy this car again and again :)
  • Big Surprise

    By Happy buyers on Monday, May 19, 2008

    5.0
    We have had this MKX for only a week but al;ready know this is one very solid, quiet and smooth vehicle. We have had many SUVs over the years and some far more expensive but the MKX can compete and exceed all of them. We are very impressed with this vehicle. The automatic folding rear seats are fantastic and better than anything we have had in the past.
  • Excellent car! love it, love it, love it.

    By Big Bob on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

    5.0
    Love this car. Would change nothing about it. I've owned a lot of cars, lot of different makes and models, by far best car i've ever owned. Love it!!!

  • 2017 Ford F-150 XLT Truck

    2017 Ford F-150 XLT Truck V6 E…

  • 2016 Ford F-150 Lariat Truck

    2016 Ford F-150 Lariat Truck V…