Used 2017 Nissan Sentra SV Sedan 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2017 Nissan Sentra Sedan SV

Pre-Owned 2017 Nissan Sentra Sedan  | Color: Super Black  | Stock: 90324

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: 2017 Nissan Sentra SV Super Black FWD 1.8L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V CVT with Xtronic

    Features: CVT with Xtronic, charcoal Cloth.

    Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! 29/37 City/Highway MPG

CD player

16" x 6.5" Steel Wheels w/Wheel Covers

Rear anti-roll bar

AM/FM/CD Audio System

Bumpers: body-color

Premium Cloth Seat Trim

Rear door bins

  • Call: (541) 475-7204
Nissan Sentra

  • Remote power door locks
  • Cruise control
  • Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
  • Digital Audio Input
  • In-Dash single CD player
  • Audio system memory card slot
  • MP3 player
  • SiriusXM AM/FM/Satellite Radio
  • Radio Data System
  • SiriusXM Satellite Radio(TM)
  • Stability control
  • Privacy glass: Light
  • Wheel Diameter: 16
  • Wheel Width: 6.5
  • Leather/metal-look steering wheel trim
  • Urethane shift knob trim
  • Piano black dash trim
  • Piano black door trim
  • Piano black center console trim
  • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 9.8 s
  • Dual vanity mirrors
  • Audio controls on steering wheel
  • Power remote trunk release
  • Front reading lights
  • Anti-theft alarm system
  • Premium cloth seat upholstery
  • Bucket front seats
  • Split rear bench
  • Fold forward seatback rear seats
  • Rear seats center armrest
  • Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
  • Speed-proportional electric power steering
  • Suspension class: Regular
  • Interior air filtration
  • Manual front air conditioning
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System
  • Cargo area light
  • Max cargo capacity: 15 cu.ft.
  • Vehicle Emissions: LEV II
  • Headlights off auto delay
  • Dusk sensing headlights
  • Strut front suspension
  • Front Independent Suspension
  • Coil rear spring
  • Rear Stabilizer Bar: Regular
  • Semi-independent rear suspension
  • Torsion beam rear suspension
  • Front and rear suspension stabilizer bars

Similar Vehicles

  • Mileage: 35,460 miles
  • Engine: 1.8L I4 DOHC Dual VVT-i
  • Transmission: CVT
  • Exterior Color: Silver
  • Mileage: 33,782 miles
  • Engine: 1.6L I4 Ti-VCT
  • Transmission: 5-Speed Manual
  • Exterior Color: Silver
  • Mileage: 32,512 miles
  • Engine: 1.8L I4 DOHC Dual VVT-i
  • Transmission: CVT
  • Exterior Color: Silver

Used 2017 Nissan Sentra

Exterior Color: Super Black

Vin Number: 3N1AB7AP3HY357180

Stock: 90324

View this Used Nissan Sentra for sale in Madras, OR.