Our sales reps are extremely helpful & knowledgeable. They'll work with you to find the right vehicle at a price you can afford. Stop in and take a test drive!

Overall4Out of 5
  • Great car for the money

    By Darby on Wednesday, January 10, 2018

    5.0
    For a small car this is surprisingly roomy and comfortable. I have driven across county in this car and it is a little noisy on the highway and not great in the mountains but its a great city car. It gets great gas milage and you can park it anywhere! Feels much safer than the Honda Fit and the Toyota Yaris. More comfortable for your passengers too. Plus youll surprised how much stuff you can fit in this car! I got the no frills version because I needed a car that day and I wish that I had payed attention to the lack of power locks but aside from that I love this little car.
  • DONT DO IT!

    By kbreezyy18 on Tuesday, February 27, 2018

    1.0
    Just financed my 2018 Nissan Versa TWO weeks ago and it is already in the shop. RPM was jumping all over the place, car jolting with the feeling like someone rear ended you, and finally left me on the side of the road. VERY unhappy with the vehicle. It is so basic with hardly any features at all. Ive owned several vehicles from jeep, Dodge, and now Nissan. Never had any issues with my other vehicles. My advice is to shop around before you make a huge commitment to a vehicle.
  • For A First Timer or Just Cheap Point A to Point B

    By Berniez40 on Monday, October 31, 2016

    4.0
    I bought this car 20 months ago, and got an excellent price because gas was cheap, and everyone was buying trucks and SUV's which left the econo-boxes like this one filling up The Dealer's Lot. I needed good cheap transportation for my 60 mile a day commute, and this car stood out as a screaming bargain. The Pros: This car is cheap to buy, and cheap to maintain. 11 Gallons fills her up from bone dry, and that will get you 400 miles till the next time. I average 38.5 MPG in mixed driving. The back seat is roomy enough for my 6 foot plus friends, and the cargo area will hold A Double Bass, An Electric Bass, a bass amp, and two bags of golf clubs. Basically, it is a mini-van in under powered disguise. The seats are comfortable, and the performance, though adequate, certainly isn't going to set your heart to racing. The Cons: Unfortunately, the cheap price is reflected in some of the cheap materials. The seat covers and carpet, at only 20 months and 26,000 miles already look slightly worn. The locks feel cheap, and the doors somewhat tinny. Surprisingly this does not translate to a lot of road noise. The acceleration on mine is actually slightly on the peppy side, but only because I have the 5 speed manual and know how to shift. I certainly wouldn't want to have to count on an automatic tranny to kick the meager 109 hp. into gear when getting on the freeway. The 5 speed is a long chunky throw, but third gear will wind out nicely, and help you keep the car's speed up through turns and corners.

  • 2011 Ford F-150 Truck

    2011 Ford F-150 Truck V8

  • 2017 Ford F-350SD Truck

    2017 Ford F-350SD Truck Power…