* If you've been searching for a rugged full-size truck that packs the latest in in-vehicle entertainment along with best-in-class fuel economy, the 2013 Ram 1500 should be at the top of your list. Source: KBB.com
* Supple ride and composed handling; eight-speed transmission; impressive base V6 engine; refined cabin; impressive tech features and controls. Source: Edmunds

  • Incredible reliability and comfort

    By ArmyDoc on Thursday, November 09, 2017

    5.0
    My truck has 94K miles. I thought I would trade around 70K miles but could not justify trading until this beast began to fail. It hasnt. Its ride remains very comfortable. The cab is quiet. Has yet to disappoint me on any aspect. I justified new tires, spark plugs and brakes at 93K miles since she just seems to want a few more years with me. I could not be happier.
  • Great truck for the money

    By harleyrider on Wednesday, March 07, 2018

    5.0
    I have owned this truck for over 3 years and have driven from Vegas to New orleans, Vegas to Phoenix, Vegas to Rogers Arkansas and I have always gotten just around 28 miles to the gallon or just under 700 miles per tank, tank hold 26 gallons, I have cruise, V6, 8 speed auto trans and have always had my oil changed regularly, right now I drive over 130 miles per day and fill up every 4th day for about 55.00 dollars. I have not had to do the breaks, change tires or anything else except oil and gas. The truck has plenty of power for being only a V6 but I am very happy with it, I am waiting for the 2019 edition to come out and will trade my truck in for that with same options I have on my 2014.
  • Dream Truck

    By Army68W on Tuesday, November 21, 2017

    5.0
    Just recently bought this truck and have already put a few thousand miles on it. It runs smooth and powerful on the highway but easy to maneuver in the city. All the power you need and more. I have the 10th Anniversary Lone Star edition and the leather seats and extra features make it an awesome family road trip vehicle. Cant wait to get out on the road again!

  • 2013 Ford Taurus Limited Sedan

    2013 Ford Taurus Limited Sedan…

  • 2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE Sedan

    2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE Sed…