Used 2018 RamPromaster 2500 High Roof Cargo Van

  • VIN: 3C6TRVCG7JE156609
    Bright White Clearcoat
    Cargo Van
    FWD
    Engine
    3.6 3.6L V6 24V VVT
    Ram Promaster 2500

    Included Packages & Options

    • Interior Convenience Group$345
      • Cargo Net
      • Locking Glove Box
      • Shelf Above Roof Trim
      • Underseat Storage Tray
      • Windshield Document Holder

    Detailed Specifications

    • 1st row curtain head airbags
    • AM/FM/Satellite-prep Radio
    • Audio controls on steering wheel
    • Auxilliary engine cooler
    • Auxilliary transmission cooler
    • Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
    • Braking Assist
    • Bucket front seats
    • Cargo area light
    • Cargo tie downs
    • Clock: In-radio display
    • Cloth seat upholstery
    • Coil front spring
    • Curb weight: 4,756 lbs.
    • Digital Audio Input
    • Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
    • Engine immobilizer
    • Extending trailer style exterior mirrors
    • External temperature display
    • Front Head Room : 76.0 "
    • Front Hip Room: 65.9"
    • Front Independent Suspension
    • Front Leg Room: 38.8"
    • Front Shoulder Room: 74.8"
    • Gray grille
    • Gross vehicle weight: 8,900 lbs.
    • Leaf rear suspension
    • Manual driver mirror adjustment
    • Manual front air conditioning
    • Manual passenger mirror adjustment
    • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 7.7 s
    • One 12V DC power outlet
    • Overall Length: 213.1"
    • Overall Width: 80.7"
    • Overall height: 99.4"
    • Privacy glass: Light
    • Regular front stabilizer bar
    • Remote power door locks
    • Rigid axle rear suspension
    • Seatbelt pretensioners: Front
    • Side airbag
    • Silver steel rims
    • Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody
    • Speed Sensitive Audio Volume Control
    • Stability controll with anti-roll
    • Steel spare wheel rim
    • Strut front suspension
    • Suspension class: HD
    • Tachometer
    • Telescopic steering wheel
    • Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Tire specific
    • Total Number of Speakers: 4
    • Transmission hill holder
    • Trip computer
    • Turn signal in mirrors
    • Uconnect
    • Urethane shift knob trim
    • Urethane steering wheel trim
    • Variable intermittent front wipers
    • Vehicle Emissions: ULEV II
    • Video Monitor Location: Front
    • Vinyl floor covering
    • Wheel Diameter: 16
    • Wheel Width: 6
    • Wheelbase: 136.0"

    Dealer Notes

    Bright White Clearcoat FWD 3.6L V6 24V VVT 6-Speed Automatic

    Features: 3.86 Axle Ratio, 4 Speakers, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 5.0" Touchscreen Display, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio, Bodyside moldings, Brake assist, Cargo Net, Center Wheel Cap, Cloth Bucket Seats, Driver door bin, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front reading lights, Front wheel independent suspension, Heavy Duty Suspension, Illuminated entry, Integrated Voice Command w/Bluetooth, Interior Convenience Group, Locking Glove Box, Low tire pressure warning, Media Hub (USB, AUX), Media Input Hub, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, ParkSense Rear Park Assist System, ParkView Rear Back-Up Camera, Passenger door bin, Power steering, Power windows, Quick Order Package 21A, Radio: Uconnect 3 w/5" Display, Remote keyless entry, Shelf Above Roof Trim, Speed Control, Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Turn signal indicator mirrors, Underseat Storage Tray, Variably intermittent wipers, Wheels: 16" x 6.0" Steel, Windshield Document Holder.

    • Best Space, Nimble Driver

      By Scott on Wednesday, September 13, 2017

      5.0
      The RAM Promaster is the most nimble driver of the big Vans; many owners claim it drives like a minivan. Great windshield and field of vision; the large heated two panel mirrors are excellent as is the back up camera. Best turning radius. Peppiest large van out there. Lowest floor height and widest body makes it great for conversions. Front wheel drive gives excellent traction and handling on solid surfaces, alleviates driveshaft through the center and lowers floor. Low center of gravity makes for less sway and rocking than other large vans. I love the upright driving position, though some dont. Widest doors, best price.
    • Best van I've worked out of for plumbing.

      By Steve on Sunday, March 06, 2016

      5.0
      I can carry twice as many parts and tools as I did in my Chevy 2500 and still have a clear floor and can stand up in the back. I have the standard height and I'm 6' tall and can walk through the van. The drivers side slider is awesome for service work. I open the door to a shelf full of tools and can grab my bags without having to go to the curbside and get in the mud or grass. I can make a U-turn on a standard subdivision street which is great.
    • Can’t see

      By Chief Joseph on Sunday, March 08, 2020

      2.0
      Replace headlight bulbs on a constant cycle. About every 6 months. Doors won’t unlock at random times. Vent fills with snow. Useless in snow. Total brake failure once, no brakes on I95. Absolutely no help from Ram.

    • 2018 Ford F-150 XL Truck

      2018 Ford F-150 XL Truck V6

    • 2019 Ford F-250 XL Truck

      2019 Ford F-250 XL Truck Power…