Used 2019 Ram3500 Laramie Truck Cummins 6.7L I6 Turbodiesel

  • VIN: 3C63R3EL0KG618528

    Delmonico Red Pearlcoat
    6.7 Cummins 6.7L I6 Turbodiesel
    Ram 3500

    • Blind Spot & Cross Path Detection$595
    • LED Bed Lighting$165
    • Laramie Level 1 Equipment Group$1,600
    • Single Disc Remote CD Player$345
    • Radio: Uconnect 4C Nav w/8.4" Display$795

    • Anti-theft alarm system
    • Audio System Premium Brand Speakers: Alpine
    • Audio controls on steering wheel
    • Audio system memory card slot
    • Automatic front air conditioning
    • Cruise control
    • Cruise controls on steering wheel
    • Daytime running lights
    • Digital Audio Input
    • Driver and passenger heated-cushion, driver and passenger heated-seatback
    • Dual front air conditioning zones
    • Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
    • Electrochromatic rearview mirror
    • External temperature display
    • Fold-up cushion rear seats
    • Front Ventilated disc brakes
    • Front and rear reading lights
    • Front fog/driving lights
    • Front split-bench
    • Fuel Capacity: 31.0 gal.
    • Fuel Type: Premium unleaded
    • Heated driver mirror
    • Heated passenger mirror
    • Heated steering wheel
    • Instrumentation: Low fuel level
    • Leather steering wheel trim
    • Manual extendable trailer style exterior mirrors
    • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 7.1 s
    • Passenger Airbag
    • Polished aluminum rims
    • Power Adjustable Pedals
    • Power retractable mirrors
    • Privacy glass: Deep
    • Radio Data System
    • Rear seats center armrest
    • Remote activated exterior entry lights
    • Remote engine start
    • Remote power door locks
    • Side airbag
    • Simulated suede/leather seat upholstery
    • Simulated wood/metal-look dash trim
    • Simulated wood/metal-look door trim
    • SiriusXM AM/FM/Satellite Radio
    • SiriusXM Satellite Radio(TM)
    • Stability controll with anti-roll
    • Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
    • Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Tire specific
    • Total Number of Speakers: 10
    • Trailer hitch
    • Trip computer
    • Turn signal in mirrors
    • UConnect w/Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
    • Urethane shift knob trim
    • Vehicle Emissions: LEV II
    • Wheel Width: 8

    Dealer Notes

    Delmonico Red Pearlcoat 4WD Cummins 6.7L I6 Turbodiesel 6-Speed Automatic

    Features: #1 Seat Foam Cushion, 10 Speakers, 115V Auxiliary Rear Power Outlet, 2 Way Rear Headrest Seat, 2nd Row In Floor Storage Bins, 3.73 Axle Ratio, 4 Way Front Headrests, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, ABS brakes, Active Noise Control System, Adjustable pedals, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Apple CarPlay, Apple CarPlay/Android Auto, Auto High Beam Headlamp Control, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Automatic temperature control, Blind Spot & Cross Path Detection, Brake assist, Bumpers: chrome, Center Hub, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Electronically Controlled Throttle, Exterior Mirrors w/Memory, Folding Flat Load Floor Storage, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bumper Sight Shields, Front Center Armrest w/Storage, Front dual zone A/C, Front fog lights, Front reading lights, Front Seat Back Map Pockets, Fully automatic headlights, Garage door transmitter, Google Android Auto, GPS Antenna Input, Heated door mirrors, Heated Front Seats, Heated front seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Heated steering wheel, High Back Seats, Illuminated entry, Integrated Voice Command w/Bluetooth, Laramie Level 1 Equipment Group, Leather steering wheel, Leather Trim 40/20/40 Bench Seat, LED Bed Lighting, Low tire pressure warning, Manufacturer's Statement of Origin, Occupant sensing airbag, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, ParkView Rear Back-Up Camera, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power 8-Way Adjustable Passenger Seat, Power Adjust 8-Way Driver Seat, Power Adjustable Convex Aux Mirrors, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power passenger seat, Power steering, Power windows, Quick Order Package 2HH Laramie, Radio data system, Radio: Uconnect 4 w/8.4" Display, Radio: Uconnect 4C Nav w/8.4" Display, Rain Sensitive Windshield Wipers, Rear 60/40 Folding Seat, Rear reading lights, Rear seat center armrest, Rear step bumper, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, Security system, Single Disc Remote CD Player, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Speed control, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Turn signal indicator mirrors, USB Host Flip, Variably intermittent wipers, Ventilated Front Seats, Wheels: 18" x 8.0" Polished Aluminum.

    Odometer is 21264 miles below market average! Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!

    • Great truck

      By Limited on Friday, May 28, 2021

      5.0
      Truck can pull anything.
    • Love this Truck

      By John on Thursday, September 23, 2021

      4.0
      I have had nearly every brand of super duty, whether Ford, Chevy, GMC, and now the Ram. By far and away the best styling, performance and reliability is great... like all large vehicles, I wish the gas mileage was better, but overall, this has been my favorite truck so far!
    • Love this Truck

      By John on Thursday, September 23, 2021

      4.0
      I have had nearly every brand of super duty, whether Ford, Chevy, GMC, and now the Ram. By far and away the best styling, performance and reliability is great... like all large vehicles, I wish the gas mileage was better, but overall, this has been my favorite truck so far!

    • 2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Sedan
      2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Seda…

    • 2016 Ford Escape Titanium SUV
      2016 Ford Escape Titanium SUV…