    • Fold-up cushion rear seats
    • Front split-bench
    • Fuel Type: Premium unleaded
    • Gross vehicle weight: 11,400 lbs.
    • Headlights off auto delay
    • Heated driver mirror
    • Heated passenger mirror
    • Leaf rear suspension
    • Manual extendable trailer style exterior mirrors
    • Manual front air conditioning
    • Metal-look dash trim
    • Metal-look door trim
    • Multi-link front suspension
    • Non-independent front suspension classification
    • Overall Length : 260.8 "
    • Overall Width: 79.4"
    • Overall height: 78.4"
    • Overhead console: Mini
    • Privacy glass: Deep
    • Radio Data System
    • Rear bench
    • Rear seats center armrest
    • Regular front stabilizer bar
    • Remote activated exterior entry lights
    • Remote power door locks
    • SiriusXM AM/FM/Satellite-prep Radio
    • Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
    • Stability controll with anti-roll
    • Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
    • Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Tire specific
    • Total Number of Speakers: 6
    • Trailer hitch
    • Trip computer
    • Turn signal in mirrors
    • UConnect w/Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
    • Urethane shift knob trim
    • Urethane steering wheel trim
    • Variable intermittent front wipers
    • Vehicle Emissions: LEV II
    • Wheel Width: 8
    • Wheelbase: 169.5"

    Dealer Notes

    Bright White Clearcoat 4WD Cummins 6.7L I6 Turbodiesel 6-Speed Automatic

    Features: 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 5th Wheel/Gooseneck Towing Prep Group, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, Active Noise Control System, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Box & Rear Fender Clearance Lamps, Brake assist, Bumpers: chrome, Clearance Lamps, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Dual Rear Wheels, Electronic Stability Control, Electronically Controlled Throttle, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bumper Sight Shields, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, GPS Antenna Input, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, ParkView Rear Back-Up Camera, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power steering, Power windows, Quick Order Package 2HZ Big Horn, Radio data system, Radio: Uconnect 3 w/5" Display, Rear Folding Seat, Rear step bumper, Rear Wheelhouse Liners, Remote keyless entry, Speed control, Tachometer, Tilt steering wheel, Tip Start, Traction control, Trip computer, Turn signal indicator mirrors, Variably intermittent wipers, Voltmeter.

    Overall3Out of 5
    • Well designed , great handling a 40 ft.5th wheel

      By DJ on Thursday, June 04, 2020

      5.0
      Quality build throughout. Great handling and comfortable ride. fuel economy avg18-19mpg.
    • 446 miles and dead on the road!

      By Dale on Tuesday, December 22, 2020

      1.0
      Towed to dealer. Yes their road side assistance works. To bad the truck doesn't. 4 hours waiting, 225 miles away from home, still no answer, maybe fuel pump, maybe def pump. Pretty to look at. But don't buy it if you want to go places

    • 2016 Ford F-350 King Ranch Truck

      2016 Ford F-350 King Ranch Tru…

    • 2015 Ford Transit-350 XLT Wagon

      2015 Ford Transit-350 XLT Wago…