Used 2009 Scion xB Base Wagon I4 SMPI DOHC in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2009 Scion xB Wagon Base

Pre-Owned 2009 Scion xB Wagon  | Color: Gray  | Stock: 71682A

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: Features:

    22/28 City/Highway MPG

    Free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on all new cars and qualified used cars* Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for detailS.

    Awards:
    * 2009 KBB.com Top 10 Coolest New Cars Under $18,000 * 2009 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards

    Reviews:

    * If you want a versatile four-door car that is easily customizable, comes with loads of standard features and is affordable, the xB is a great choice. With 60/40 fold-flat rear seats and 21.7 cubic feet of cargo space, it could also be ideal for those with a small family or simply lots of stuff. Source: KBB.com

6.5J x 16" Steel Wheels

AM/FM/CD Pioneer w/iPod Capability

Bumpers: body-color

CD player

Fabric Seat Trim

Front Bucket Seats

Front Sport Bucket Seats

Premium audio system: Pioneer

Rear beverage holders

Rear window defroster

Rear window wiper

Turn signal indicator mirrors

Comments

Nothing posted yet.

Scion xB

  • Remote power door locks
  • Cruise control
  • In-Dash single CD player
  • Audio system memory card slot
  • MP3 player
  • Audio System Premium Brand: Pioneer
  • AM/FM/Satellite-prep Radio
  • Speed Sensitive Audio Volume Control
  • Surround Audio
  • Stability control
  • Privacy glass: Deep
  • Wheel Diameter: 16
  • Wheel Width: 6.5
  • Urethane steering wheel trim
  • Urethane shift knob trim
  • Metal-look dash trim
  • Metal-look center console trim
  • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 8.6 s
  • Turn signal in mirrors
  • Dual vanity mirrors
  • Audio controls on steering wheel
  • Front reading lights
  • Cloth seat upholstery
  • Front sport seat
  • Rear bench
  • Fold forward seatback rear seats
  • Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
  • Electric power steering
  • Suspension class: Regular
  • Manual front air conditioning
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System
  • Cargo area light
  • Max cargo capacity: 70 cu.ft.
  • Vehicle Emissions: ULEV II
  • Clock: In-dash
  • Strut front suspension
  • Front Independent Suspension
  • Coil rear spring
  • Semi-independent rear suspension
  • Torsion beam rear suspension
  • Front suspension stabilizer bar
  • Intermittent front wipers
  • Steel spare wheel rim
  • Spare Tire Mount Location: Inside under cargo
  • Black grille
  • Center Console: Partial with covered storage
  • Curb weight: 3,020 lbs.
  • Overall Length: 167.3"
  • Overall Width: 69.3"
  • Overall height: 62.6"
  • Wheelbase: 102.4"
  • Front Head Room: 40.0"
  • Rear Head Room: 41.2"
  • Front Leg Room: 40.7"

Similar Vehicles

  • Mileage: 163,169 miles
  • Engine: 5.4L V8 EFI
  • Transmission: 4-Speed Automatic with Overdrive
  • Exterior Color: Gray
  • Interior Color: Medium Flint

Used 2009 Scion xB

Exterior Color: Gray

Vin Number: JTLKE50E391090436

Stock: 71682A

View this Used Scion xB for sale in Madras, OR.