    CVT Lineartronic
    Drivetrain
    AWD
    Engine
    2.5 2.5L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V
    Subaru Outback
    • Carfax One Owner

    • Anti-theft alarm system
    • Audio System Premium Brand Speakers: harman/kardon
    • Audio controls on steering wheel
    • Audio system memory card slot
    • Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
    • Braking Assist
    • Bucket front seats
    • Compass
    • Cruise control
    • Cruise controls on steering wheel
    • Daytime running lights
    • Digital Audio Input
    • Driver and passenger heated-cushion, driver and passenger heated-seatback
    • Driver seat memory
    • Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
    • Electrochromatic rearview mirror
    • Express open/close glass sunroof
    • External temperature display
    • Fold forward seatback rear seats
    • Front Ventilated disc brakes
    • Front fog/driving lights
    • Heated driver mirror
    • Heated passenger mirror
    • Heated windshield washer jets, Wiper park
    • In-Dash single CD player
    • Integrated satellite communications
    • Leather seat upholstery
    • Leather/metal-look shift knob trim
    • Leather/metal-look steering wheel trim
    • MP3 player
    • Machined aluminum rims w/ painted accents
    • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 9.4 s
    • Memorized Settings for 2 drivers
    • Passenger Airbag
    • Power liftgate
    • Power remote trunk release
    • Power windows
    • Privacy glass: Deep
    • Rear bench
    • Rear seats center armrest
    • Rear spoiler: Lip
    • Remote power door locks
    • Roof rack
    • Side airbag
    • Simulated wood/metal-look center console trim
    • Simulated wood/metal-look dash trim
    • Simulated wood/metal-look door trim
    • SiriusXM AM/FM/HD/Satellite Radio
    • Speed Sensitive Audio Volume Control
    • Speed-proportional electric power steering
    • Stability control
    • Surround Audio
    • Transmission gear shifting controls on steering wheel
    • Trip computer
    • Turn signal in mirrors
    • Wheel Width: 7

    Dealer Notes

    Ice Silver Metallic AWD 2.5L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V CVT Lineartronic

    Features: 12 Speakers, 4.111 Axle Ratio, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, ABS brakes, Adaptive Cruise Control, Aha, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Anti-whiplash front head restraints, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Automatic temperature control, Blind spot sensor: Blind Spot Detection warning, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, CD player, Compass, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system, Exterior Auto Dimming Mirror For BSD, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Eyesight & Navigation & HBA & RAB & HID Lights, Four wheel independent suspension, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest w/Storage, Front dual zone A/C, Front fog lights, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, Garage door transmitter, harman/kardon Surround Sound Speaker System, harman/kardon® Speakers, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Heated rear seats, Heated Reclining Front Bucket Seats, High Beam Assist, High-Intenstity Discharge Headlights, Illuminated entry, Leather Shift Knob, Low tire pressure warning, Memory seat, MP3 decoder, Navigation System, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Perforated Leather-Trimmed Upholstery, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power Liftgate, Power moonroof, Power passenger seat, Power steering, Power windows, Pre-Collision System, Radio: Subaru Starlink 7.0" Multimedia Nav System, Radio: Subaru Starlink 7.0" Multimedia Plus System, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear Bumper Cover, Rear seat center armrest, Rear window defroster, Rear window wiper, Remote keyless entry, Reverse Auto Brake, Roof rack, Security system, Smartphone Integration, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Split folding rear seat, Spoiler, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Steering-Wheel Paddle-Shift Control Switches, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Turn signal indicator mirrors, Variably intermittent wipers, Vehicle Information Display.

    Odometer is 13312 miles below market average! Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! 25/32 City/Highway MPG

    * 2017 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ * ALG Residual Value Awards, Residual Value Awards * 2017 KBB.com 10 Best All-Wheel-Drive Vehicles Under $25,000 * 2017 KBB.com 12 Best Family Cars * 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Comfortable Cars Under $30,000 * 2017 KBB.com Brand Image Awards * 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands * 2017 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards

    Reviews:
    * More spacious and comfortable cabin than those of compact SUVs; lower roof and cargo area load heights than most SUVs; easy to see out of; innovative swing-in roof rails/bars; above-average off-road ability; many advanced safety features that are widely available; top safety ratings. Source: Edmunds

    • A shocking pleassure!

      By TexasBrit on Sunday, August 25, 2019

      5.0
      When our Honda CRV was totaled by an idiot in a pick up truck, we started shopping around. We examined all the other alternatives from Ford, GM, Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Hyundai, but it was when the Outback was taken for a test drive it IMMEDIATLY set itself apart from its competitors! Road noise, minimal; interior comfort, OUTSTANDING; road handling, a dream; electronics, mind-blowing array including safety systems; ALSO, and you cannot find this on ANY 2019 SUV in it's class, a CD PLAYER in addition to the satellite and broadcast radio! Yep, a physical real CD player, which means we don't have to put all our music on USB sticks! Ours is the 4 cylinder model, but even still, when you kick down on the accelerator (not the paddle switch on the steering wheel) it can deliver some very impressive acceleration! The back is absolutely cavernous compared to its competition, even before you put the rear seats in a down position! The array of controls available on the steering wheel is impressive to say the least, and will take a bit of learning to get fully comfortable with. When you consider ALL of the standard features, including safety features, that are extra on most of its competition, together with how the vehicle itself performs, this really is a no brainer! Detroit has a LOT of catching up to do, & mainstream Japan automakers, while maybe having the same technology, don't even come close to this level of appointments as standard at this price point!
    • Excellent car. Very reliable. Goes anywhere. Roomy

      By driver on Thursday, February 22, 2018

      5.0
      This car is a pleasure to drive on the open road or in town. Bad weather is no problem. This is my third Outback and they get better each time. Very good trade in value. Very little maintenance cost. Subaru gets it right.
    • Great Overall Value

      By Sportsman 85 on Tuesday, July 16, 2019

      5.0
      I have only owned this car for 60 days after purchasing it new and have about 7,700 miles on it. Thus far I would say if it holds up I will buy another. I live in the mountains of California and up a very rugged dirt road. The car performs well over bad terrain and averages us about 30.5 mpg overall for mountain driving, in town and highway. Other than the expensive windshield cracking prematurely it has been flawless.

    • 2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Truck

      2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Tru…

    • 2015 Ford Edge SEL SUV

      2015 Ford Edge SEL SUV EcoBoos…