  • 4 Door
  • AM/FM stereo
  • Bucket front seats
  • Center Console: Full
  • Cloth seat upholstery
  • Diameter of tires: 14.0
  • Dusk sensing headlights
  • Front Disc brakes
  • Front and rear suspension stabilizer bars
  • Intermittent front wipers
  • Manual driver mirror adjustment
  • Manual passenger mirror adjustment
  • Mechanical remote trunk release
  • Overall Length: 187.8"
  • Overall Width: 69.7"
  • Overall height: 55.1"
  • Privacy glass: Light
  • Rear Stabilizer Bar: Regular
  • Rear door type: Trunk
  • Regular front stabilizer bar
  • Strut front suspension
  • Strut rear suspension
  • Tachometer
  • Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
  • Tires: Prefix: P
  • Tires: Profile: 70
  • Tires: Speed Rating: S
  • Tires: Width: 195
  • Type of tires: AS
  • Wheelbase: 103.1"

Dealer Notes

1994 Toyota Camry DX Beige FWD 2.2L I4 16V 5-Speed Manual

Features: AM/FM radio, Bodyside moldings, Dual front impact airbags, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Fully automatic headlights, Power steering, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear window defroster, Rear window wiper, Tachometer, Tilt steering wheel.

  • The car has never had a major problem.

    By happy on Friday, September 02, 2016

    5.0
    The car has always been maintained at the dealer. I just put $3500 into routine maintenance, four new tires, timing belt good, brakes very good, air conditioner good, inside clean. I have every record of repairs made on this car.
  • It's a Camry. nuf said.

    By captcamery on Thursday, February 16, 2012

    4.0
    These cars run foooooreeevvvver. They run so long you get sick of driving them. Almost never wears out. A car 19 years old that gets 35 plus miles to the gallon. If you can deal with accually driving a Camry instead of some "Cool" ride, this car is defantly best dollar value out there. Very undervalued. I recently drove from Houston to Portland, 2600 miles with gas north of $3 bucks a gallon. I did it in 3 days and for less than $400 bucks. The car never gave a moments trouble even after 14 hours staight driving. A great and very comfortable road car.
  • Best used vehicle ever

    By Dexter Morgan on Friday, July 19, 2019

    5.0
    This vehicle has been the most reliable car I've owned . Mine has the 2.2 L engine . It might not win any races but It's definitely not what I'd call slow . This car also rides great and the seats are very comfortable . The trunk is a good size . It will hold a push lawn mower . Some say the design of this car is a little boring but throw a set of custom rims on it and tint the windows and it really makes the car look nice. If you find one for sale and it looks like its been taken care of you should buy it on the spot .

  • 2017 Ford Expedition Limited SUV

    2017 Ford Expedition Limited S…

  • 2018 Ford Focus SE Hatchback

    2018 Ford Focus SE Hatchback I…