Used 2010 Toyota Tacoma Base Truck V6 SMPI DOHC in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2010 Toyota Tacoma Truck Base

Pre-Owned 2010 Toyota Tacoma Truck  | Color: White  | Stock: 72026B

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: 2010 Toyota Tacoma Base V6 White 4WD 4.0L V6 SMPI DOHC

    Features: 4.0L V6 SMPI DOHC, 4WD.

    * 2010 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards

    Reviews:
    * If you're looking for a capable pickup larger than a Ford Ranger, but not as massive as a Dodge Ram, look into the 2010 Toyota Tacoma. When it comes to reliability in this segment, many organizations rank it at the top of its class. Source: KBB.com

Power Windows

CD player

Bucket Seats

Power Door Locks

Power Mirrors

Front beverage holders

Auxiliary Audio Jack

MP3 decoder

AM/FM/CD w/6 Speakers

16" x 7J+30 Style Steel Disc Wheels

Anti-whiplash front head restraints

Front Center Armrest

Fabric Seat Trim

Estimated Monthly Payment will depend on vehicle make and model and will be determined upon actual vehicle inspection. All payments are estimates. Tax, title, registration and documentation fee ($389) are extra.

  • Call: (541) 475-7204
Toyota Tacoma

  • Power door locks
  • In-Dash single CD player
  • MP3 player
  • AM/FM/Satellite-prep Radio
  • Stability control
  • Privacy glass: Light
  • Silver styled steel rims
  • Wheel Diameter: 16
  • Wheel Width: 7
  • Urethane steering wheel trim
  • Passenger vanity mirrors
  • Front reading lights
  • Cloth seat upholstery
  • Bucket front seats
  • Split rear bench
  • Flip forward cushion/seatback rear seats
  • Interior air filtration
  • Manual front air conditioning
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System
  • Vehicle Emissions: LEV II
  • Clock: In-dash
  • Driver Seat Head Restraint Whiplash Protection
  • Head Restraint Whiplash Protection with Passenger Seat
  • Double wishbone front suspension
  • Front Independent Suspension
  • Leaf rear suspension
  • Front suspension stabilizer bar
  • Intermittent front wipers
  • Steel spare wheel rim
  • Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
  • Black grille
  • Center Console: Full with covered storage
  • Overhead console: Mini with storage
  • Automatic locking hubs
  • Gross vehicle weight: 5,450 lbs.
  • Overall Length: 208.1"
  • Overall Width: 74.6"
  • Overall height: 70.1"
  • Wheelbase: 127.8"
  • Front Head Room: 40.1"
  • Rear Head Room: 38.5"
  • Front Leg Room: 41.7"
  • Rear Leg Room: 32.6"
  • Front Shoulder Room: 57.7"
  • Rear Shoulder Room: 59.3"
  • Front Hip Room: 53.6"
  • Rear Hip Room: 55.2"
  • Two 12V DC power outlets
  • Seatbelt pretensioners: Front
  • Rear center seatbelt: 3-point belt

Similar Vehicles

0 Results Found

Used 2010 Toyota Tacoma

Exterior Color: White

Vin Number: 3TMLU4EN1AM042009

Stock: 72026B

View this Used Toyota Tacoma for sale in Madras, OR.