Used 2014 ToyotaTundra SR5 Truck

  • VIN: 5TFDY5F10EX358625
  • Stock: 71769B
Charcoal
Interior Color
Graphite
6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive
5.7 i-Force 5.7L V8 DOHC 32V LEV
Toyota Tundra
  • Carfax One Owner

2014 Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax Charcoal 4WD i-Force 5.7L V8 DOHC 32V LEV 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive

Features: 4WD, Graphite Cloth.

* ALG Residual Value Awards * 2014 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards

Reviews:
* If you haven't already pledged allegiance to a truck brand, the Tundra has allure with Toyota's reputation for quality in general and this model's excellent resale value in particular. Some buyers may also like to know that the Tundra is made in America at Toyota's San Antonio, Texas, factory. Source: KBB.com
* Toyota's full-size truck, the Tundra is a hard-core workhorse with an edgy, and exciting look that stands out from the competition. Dependent on trim, it is available in 3 sizes: Regular Cab, Double cab, and CrewMax and engine possibilities that include a 4.0-Liter V6 with 270 Horsepower, a 4.6-Liter i-FORCE V8 with 310 HP, or the absolutely incredible 5.7-Liter V8 with 381 HP and 401 lb.-ft. of torque. As an optional on all models, you can get it with 4WDemand part-time 4WD with electronically controlled transfer case, Automatic Limited-Slip Differential and Traction Control. For 2014, for the exterior, it has a hood that is higher, a grille that is wider and with a different look for each of the 5 available trims. The Tundra's body has a much more aggressive look overall with strong chiseled angles, newly squared off fenders, and a restyled tailgate with a large embossed Tundra logo and an integrated spoiler. On the inside, 2014 changes also include a center stack that is now easier and reach for the driver. Plus, Bluetooth and a Backup camera now come standard on all models. The Base Model SR comes standard with the Entune audio system with a 6.1-inch touch-screen, a USB port, cruise control, and power windows. Step up to the higher SR5 trim and gain a 7-inch touch-screen, HD Radio, and a manual sliding window in the rear. In the Limited trim, you will get more luxuries like power and heated front bucket seats, leather, navigation and dual-zone climate control. The Platinum adds even more with LED daytime running lights, a power tilt/slide moonroof, Entune Premium JBL Audio with App Suite and Navigation, 20-inch alloy wheels, and parking assist sonar. The 1794 Edition, which is Western in theme, has been added for 2014 as well. 1794 is in honor of the founding year of the Texas ranch where the factory that builds the Tundra now sits. Having many of the same features as the platinum, it uses ultra-suede accents, saddle brown leather, and wood-style trim. Source: The Manufacturer Summary

  • First Tundra for me.

    By HG on Thursday, February 01, 2018

    5.0
    After driving high end F-150 and Ram trucks I decided to give the Tundra a try and bought a 2018 Tundra Limited CM 4x4 with most available options. Prior to the Tundra I had a F-150 Platinum which was nice but had many recalls, TSBs and warranty repairs. They were free but it is an inconvenience to not have your truck while it is being repaired. Now to the Tundra: I lost about 3 MPG under like driving conditions but I knew that going in. The engine has plenty of power and the transmission is super smooth. Although the Tundra doesnt have every latest feature Toyota started to catch up with the 2018 model and the important stuff like BSM, ACC, etc. is there. I find the fit and finish great and there are no rattles or squeaks. I now have about 4000 miles on my Tundra and all I do is put gas in and drive it. The standard LED headlights are better then the ones I had on my last F-150 which I consider a big safety plus. I have the TRD suspension but find the ride still to be comfortable. The seats, instrument cluster and the remainder of the interior are nice and comfortable, even on longer trips. A whole new experience for me that I dont have to take in my truck for unscheduled maintenance, I guess it is true about the legendary reliability. There is room for improvement though. Why doesnt a 50K truck come with a remote start (not even available at this time)? The JBL premium stereo is subpar and I spent about 1200.00 for an upgrade from OEM Audio+ and also installed an electric lock for the tail gate. I would definitely buy the Tundra again!
  • Great Truck

    By McCorkle on Friday, March 25, 2016

    5.0
    I prefer the Tundra because it's not built just for looks or luxury. I have a Toyota Tundra Crew-max TRD Off Road. It's a great work truck. I bought this truck because it hauls great, performs well, and doesn't sacrifice comfort. Other vehicle companies are relying on the hype of it looking great and shafting performance.This is my second tundra Crew-max TRD. It's even great for the family.... can go camping with having no issues with space or the fact that you might have to drive through some rough terrain. If you want a reliable truck that performs great at everything you throw at it... this is the truck you want.
  • Great Truck!

    By Tim on Friday, February 24, 2017

    5.0
    I recently got my first Tundra, Ive wanted one for 10 years. Toyota quality is number one in my book. I dont think I will be trading this one in anytime soon. There are some things that should be looked at though. Gas mileage I feel like it could be a bit better, but then again I didnt buy it to get good gas mileage. Backseat I have the Crewmax which is huge and I love it, the only thing I wish was different was under the seat I wish the floor was flat and there wasnt a hump that was almost flush with the bottom of the seat. Besides those 2 things she is a pretty truck that I am proud to drive!

  • 2017 Ford F-350SD Truck

    2017 Ford F-350SD Truck Power…

  • 2016 Ford Mustang V6 Convertible

    2016 Ford Mustang V6 Convertib…