Used 2014 Toyota Tundra SR5 Truck i-Force V8 DOHC 32V LEV in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2014 Toyota Tundra Truck SR5

Pre-Owned 2014 Toyota Tundra Truck  | Color: Charcoal  | Stock: 71769B

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: 2014 Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax Charcoal 4WD i-Force 5.7L V8 DOHC 32V LEV 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive

    Features: 4WD, Graphite Cloth.

    * ALG Residual Value Awards * 2014 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards

    Reviews:
    * If you haven't already pledged allegiance to a truck brand, the Tundra has allure with Toyota's reputation for quality in general and this model's excellent resale value in particular. Some buyers may also like to know that the Tundra is made in America at Toyota's San Antonio, Texas, factory. Source: KBB.com
    * Toyota's full-size truck, the Tundra is a hard-core workhorse with an edgy, and exciting look that stands out from the competition. Dependent on trim, it is available in 3 sizes: Regular Cab, Double cab, and CrewMax and engine possibilities that include a 4.0-Liter V6 with 270 Horsepower, a 4.6-Liter i-FORCE V8 with 310 HP, or the absolutely incredible 5.7-Liter V8 with 381 HP and 401 lb.-ft. of torque. As an optional on all models, you can get it with 4WDemand part-time 4WD with electronically controlled transfer case, Automatic Limited-Slip Differential and Traction Control. For 2014, for the exterior, it has a hood that is higher, a grille that is wider and with a different look for each of the 5 available trims. The Tundra's body has a much more aggressive look overall with strong chiseled angles, newly squared off fenders, and a restyled tailgate with a large embossed Tundra logo and an integrated spoiler. On the inside, 2014 changes also include a center stack that is now easier and reach for the driver. Plus, Bluetooth and a Backup camera now come standard on all models. The Base Model SR comes standard with the Entune audio system with a 6.1-inch touch-screen, a USB port, cruise control, and power windows. Step up to the higher SR5 trim and gain a 7-inch touch-screen, HD Radio, and a manual sliding window in the rear. In the Limited trim, you will get more luxuries like power and heated front bucket seats, leather, navigation and dual-zone climate control. The Platinum adds even more with LED daytime running lights, a power tilt/slide moonroof, Entune Premium JBL Audio with App Suite and Navigation, 20-inch alloy wheels, and parking assist sonar. The 1794 Edition, which is Western in theme, has been added for 2014 as well. 1794 is in honor of the founding year of the Texas ranch where the factory that builds the Tundra now sits. Having many of the same features as the platinum, it uses ultra-suede accents, saddle brown leather, and wood-style trim. Source: The Manufacturer Summary

18" x 8J Styled Steel Wheels

3-Passenger Front Bench Seat

CD player

Fabric Seat Trim

Front Center Armrest w/Storage

Front anti-roll bar

Front fog lights

Knee airbag

Radio: Entune Audio Display AM/FM/HD w/CD Player

Voltmeter

Estimated Monthly Payment will depend on vehicle make and model and will be determined upon actual vehicle inspection. All payments are estimates. Tax, title, registration and documentation fee ($389) are extra.

  • Call: (541) 475-7204
Toyota Tundra
  • Carfax One Owner

  • Remote power door locks
  • Cruise control
  • Trailer hitch
  • Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
  • Digital Audio Input
  • In-Dash single CD player
  • Audio system memory card slot
  • MP3 player
  • SiriusXM AM/FM/HD/Satellite Radio
  • Stability control
  • Privacy glass: Deep
  • Wheel Width: 8
  • Driver and passenger knee airbags
  • Front fog/driving lights
  • Metal-look door trim
  • Auxilliary engine cooler
  • Tachometer
  • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 6.5 s
  • Auxilliary transmission cooler
  • Power remote driver mirror adjustment
  • Heated driver mirror
  • Heated passenger mirror
  • Daytime running lights
  • Heated windshield washer jets, Wiper park
  • Front and rear reading lights
  • Split rear bench
  • Fold-up cushion rear seats
  • Rear seats center armrest
  • Speed-proportional power steering
  • Suspension class: Regular
  • Interior air filtration
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System
  • Vehicle Emissions: ULEV II
  • Clock: In-dash
  • Double wishbone front suspension
  • Front Independent Suspension
  • Leaf rear suspension
  • Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
  • Automatic locking hubs
  • Gross vehicle weight: 7,200 lbs.
  • Overall Length: 228.9"
  • Overall Width: 79.9"
  • Overall height: 76.2"
  • Wheelbase: 145.7"
  • Front Head Room: 39.7"
  • Rear Head Room: 38.9"
  • Front Leg Room: 42.5"
  • Rear Leg Room: 42.3"
  • Front Shoulder Room: 65.7"

Similar Vehicles

  • Mileage: 108,705 miles
  • Engine: 6.6L Duramax V8 Turbodiesel
  • Transmission: Allison 1000 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Graystone Metallic
  • Interior Color: ebony
  • Mileage: 78,489 miles
  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic Electronic
  • Exterior Color: Silver
  • Interior Color: Hg-Med Gray Lthr
  • Mileage: 20,075 miles
  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
  • Transmission: 10-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Red
  • Interior Color: Mg-Med Gry Clth 402040

Used 2014 Toyota Tundra

Exterior Color: Charcoal

Vin Number: 5TFDY5F10EX358625

Stock: 71769B

View this Used Toyota Tundra for sale in Madras, OR.