Used 2017 ToyotaCamry XSE Sedan

  • VIN: 4T1BF1FK8HU678064
  • Stock: 90305
FOUND THE YOUR NEXT VEHICLE? PRESS THE GREEN "BUY ONLINE NOW" BUTTON TO START YOUR ONLINE PURCHASE. LIVE OPERATORS ARE STANDING BY TO ASSIST YOU WITH YOUR PURCHASE, FINANCING, AND TRADE.

Red
Interior Color
Ash
Body
Sedan
FWD
Engine
2.5 2.5L I4 SMPI DOHC
Toyota Camry

  • Audio System Premium Brand Speakers: JBL GreenEdge
  • Audio controls on steering wheel
  • Automatic front air conditioning
  • Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
  • Braking Assist
  • Cargo area light
  • Clock: In-dash
  • Cruise control
  • Cruise controls on steering wheel
  • Daytime running lights
  • Digital Audio Input
  • Driver and passenger heated-cushion, driver and passenger heated-seatback
  • Driver and passenger knee airbags
  • Dual front air conditioning zones
  • Dual vanity mirrors
  • Dusk sensing headlights
  • Entune
  • External temperature display
  • Fold forward seatback rear seats
  • Front sport seat
  • Headlights off auto delay
  • Heated driver mirror
  • Heated passenger mirror
  • In-Dash single CD player
  • Instrumentation: Low fuel level
  • Interior air filtration
  • Leather steering wheel trim
  • Leather/piano black shift knob trim
  • MP3 player
  • Machined aluminum rims w/ painted accents
  • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 8.7 s
  • Max cargo capacity: 15 cu.ft.
  • Mechanical remote trunk release
  • Metal-look center console trim
  • Metal-look dash trim
  • Metal-look door trim
  • Privacy glass: Light
  • Rear bench
  • Rear seats center armrest
  • Rear spoiler: Lip
  • Remote power door locks
  • Side airbag
  • Simulated suede/leather seat upholstery
  • SiriusXM AM/FM/HD/Satellite Radio
  • Speed Sensitive Audio Volume Control
  • Speed-proportional electric power steering
  • Stability control
  • Suspension class: Sport
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Tire specific
  • Total Number of Speakers: 10
  • Transmission gear shifting controls on steering wheel
  • Trip computer
  • Vehicle Emissions: ULEV II
  • Wheel Width: 7.5

Dealer Notes

2017 Toyota Camry XSE Red FWD 2.5L I4 SMPI DOHC 6-Speed Automatic

Features: Ash Leather.

Odometer is 8698 miles below market average! 24/33 City/Highway MPG

* 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Comfortable Cars Under $30,000 * 2017 KBB.com 10 Best Sedans Under $25,000 * 2017 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards * 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands

  • Good value for the money

    By WAM GA on Sunday, July 28, 2013

    5.0
    Purchased the vehicle new (Camry SE) in January of 2013. I drive a good bit so I quickly rack up miles on a vehicle. Fuel mileage has been good. The lowest mileage that it has given was 25 mpg, this was sitting in heavy stop and go traffic. Most of the time it averages 28 to 30 mpg commuting to and from work. The only thing that I can complain about is the tires, they seem as if they are low quality (cheep) and generate some road noise. Other than that the car has been great.
  • '13 Camry XLE Hybrid... wow, what a car!

    By Lyndmc on Saturday, August 17, 2019

    5.0
    I thought long and hard before buying a hybrid, I've always been a big motor car guy and I drive a 550hp Camaro, how would I like this electric skateboard? Let me tell you, this thing is wonderful! This car is well built, like all Toyotas. This is one of 6 Toyotas I've owned since 2006, 3 I currently still own and drive. It has every option and at 100k, they all work like new. I'm getting 37-39mpg, this thing is quick, it's smooth, it's quiet, and it's dependable. I'm still on the original brakes at 100k! I have absolutely no regrets going Hybrid and I will be replacing my wife's 2006 Camry XLE with one just like it. I bought the car with 49k on it, it now has 100k on it. In that time I replaced the tires once and changed the oil.... that's it! I upgraded the headlights to LED recently which I really like. I joke that this car offsets my driving habits, 6mpg in my pro street Camaro, 37-39mpg in the Camry..lol.
  • Best vehicle ever

    By Larry on Saturday, December 07, 2019

    5.0
    The best