24/33 City/Highway MPG

* 2017 KBB.com 10 Best Sedans Under $25,000 * 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Comfortable Cars Under $30,000 * 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands * 2017 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards

  • Good value for the money

    By WAM GA on Sunday, July 28, 2013

    5.0
    Purchased the vehicle new (Camry SE) in January of 2013. I drive a good bit so I quickly rack up miles on a vehicle. Fuel mileage has been good. The lowest mileage that it has given was 25 mpg, this was sitting in heavy stop and go traffic. Most of the time it averages 28 to 30 mpg commuting to and from work. The only thing that I can complain about is the tires, they seem as if they are low quality (cheep) and generate some road noise. Other than that the car has been great.
  • Great car great value

    By Toyota fan on Saturday, July 13, 2019

    5.0
    We have owned this car since it was new. Never spent anything except standard maintenance. economical in the long run. Extremely easy to drive.
  • This car might out live you!

    By Drivetime on Friday, June 07, 2019

    5.0
    This is one of those cars that you will hate. Why because it may out live you. You will just get sick of it being so trustworthy and reliable. For gosh sake Toyota give me something to talk about other that oil changes and new tires. Not even a squeaky belt after 100,000 miles. I drive 25-28k per year and this car it the best vehicle I have ever owned.

  • 2013 Ford Taurus Limited Sedan

    2013 Ford Taurus Limited Sedan…

  • 2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE Sedan

    2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE Sed…