24/33 City/Highway MPG

* 2017 KBB.com 10 Best Sedans Under $25,000 * 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Comfortable Cars Under $30,000 * 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands * 2017 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards

  • Good value for the money

    By WAM GA on Sunday, July 28, 2013

    5.0
    Purchased the vehicle new (Camry SE) in January of 2013. I drive a good bit so I quickly rack up miles on a vehicle. Fuel mileage has been good. The lowest mileage that it has given was 25 mpg, this was sitting in heavy stop and go traffic. Most of the time it averages 28 to 30 mpg commuting to and from work. The only thing that I can complain about is the tires, they seem as if they are low quality (cheep) and generate some road noise. Other than that the car has been great.
  • I will never go back to general motors

    By Kyle on Monday, April 10, 2017

    5.0
    Best car I have ever own.
  • Great overall car

    By TN valley on Friday, February 17, 2017

    5.0
    2014.5 SE sport, we purchased it new, looks great, runs great,good ride and drive. My wife gets about 28mpg in. Her daily town driving, we usaly get about 35 on the hyw. Although the 18in wheels look Great, the ride suffers with them and the factory michelins are not my favorite in the rain would have rather not had the low profile tires

  • 2011 Ford F-150 Truck

    2011 Ford F-150 Truck V8

  • 2017 Ford F-350SD Truck

    2017 Ford F-350SD Truck Power…