Demonstrating that economical transportation does not require the sacrifice of comfort or safety! With fewer than 35,000 miles on the odometer, this 4 door sport utility vehicle prioritizes comfort, safety and convenience. Toyota prioritized fit and finish as evidenced by: telescoping steering wheel, rear wipers, and 1-touch window functionality. It features all-wheel drive versatility, an automatic transmission, and a 2.5 liter 4 cylinder engine.

We pride ourselves in consistently exceeding our customer's expectations. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

  • Excellent vehicle well made

    By Plateman0 on Friday, November 10, 2017

    5.0
    We bought this car in June 2017, and it has been terrific. No problems, and free service until 25,000 miles from the dealer. One issue was when the car was struck by a stray cable in a strong wind and damaged the driver side mirror assembly, which had to be replaced at a cost of over 1,000. So, if you buy a RAV 4 hybrid, look into the extended warranty, as the components are VERY pricey.
  • Absolutely zero problems. Sti

    By TW on Thursday, July 04, 2019

    5.0
    Still runs and drives like a new car. Still has original brakes with 50% lining. Even the tires lasted 80,000 miles. The new Goodyears are better in the rain than OEM tires. Oil change interval is 10k.
  • Best Compact SUV on the Market!

    By Rich on Friday, July 19, 2019

    5.0
    This vehicle rides well. It carries a lot of items. The MPG is what I expected. Very high quality vehicle.

  • 1999 Ford F-150 XLT Truck

    1999 Ford F-150 XLT Truck V8 E…

  • 2013 Ford F-250 XLT Truck

    2013 Ford F-250 XLT Truck Powe…