Demonstrating that economical transportation does not require the sacrifice of comfort or safety! With fewer than 35,000 miles on the odometer, this 4 door sport utility vehicle prioritizes comfort, safety and convenience. Toyota prioritized fit and finish as evidenced by: telescoping steering wheel, rear wipers, and 1-touch window functionality. It features all-wheel drive versatility, an automatic transmission, and a 2.5 liter 4 cylinder engine.

We pride ourselves in consistently exceeding our customer's expectations. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

  • Excellent vehicle well made

    By Plateman0 on Friday, November 10, 2017

    5.0
    We bought this car in June 2017, and it has been terrific. No problems, and free service until 25,000 miles from the dealer. One issue was when the car was struck by a stray cable in a strong wind and damaged the driver side mirror assembly, which had to be replaced at a cost of over 1,000. So, if you buy a RAV 4 hybrid, look into the extended warranty, as the components are VERY pricey.
  • Second RAV-4

    By Livvy on Wednesday, May 16, 2018

    5.0
    I love my RAV-4, this is my second RAV-4, the first one I drove till it had 149k miles and gave it too our college kid, sold it to another college kid at 180+k miles & still running good without any major problem except for a little dent here and there.
  • Very Good for a smaller SUV

    By DLuna on Saturday, June 03, 2017

    5.0
    Ive owned a few 4Runners and I just retired my Land Cruiser to second car duty when I bought the 2017 Rav4 XLE. I must say Im impressed with the interior room of the Rav4. Its front seats have more room both side to side and leg room than any of my 4Runners and its surprisingly not much smaller than my 2000 Land Cruiser. That would have been a deal breaker for me if it was smaller than the 4Runners because Im a big guy at 61 225 lbs. The fuel economy is my 2nd favorite thing, almost doubling my LC mpg. The tech is a lot of fun and very functional. The only disappointment was that I thought it had full GPS, but it has instead an assisted GPS called GPS scout that requires use of your cell phone data to work through the app. So I added a DVR front and back cameras with an add on mirror that also includes regular GPS through android apps. Now Im happy with the setup, since I didnt spring for the 360 degree birds eye view system in the Platinum model with the 4 camera system. Ive got all the technology I need. The safety features are over the top, but welcome since Im driving a much smaller vehicle than Im used to.

  • 2011 Ford F-150 Truck

    2011 Ford F-150 Truck V8

  • 2017 Ford F-350SD Truck

    2017 Ford F-350SD Truck Power…