    • Bucket front seats
    • Clock: In-radio display
    • Cloth dash trim
    • Cruise control
    • Cruise controls on steering wheel
    • Daytime running lights
    • Digital Audio Input
    • Double wishbone front suspension
    • Driver Seat Head Restraint Whiplash Protection
    • Driver and passenger knee airbags
    • Electrochromatic rearview mirror
    • External temperature display
    • Flip forward cushion/seatback rear seats
    • Front Independent Suspension
    • Front Ventilated disc brakes
    • Front fog/driving lights
    • Head Restraint Whiplash Protection with Passenger Seat
    • In-Dash single CD player
    • Interior air filtration
    • Leaf rear spring
    • Leather/metal-look shift knob trim
    • Leather/metal-look steering wheel trim
    • MP3 player
    • Machined aluminum rims
    • Manual front air conditioning
    • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 6.3 s
    • Metal-look center console trim
    • Metal-look door trim
    • Navigation system with voice activation
    • Premium cloth seat upholstery
    • Privacy glass: Deep
    • Regular front stabilizer bar
    • Remote power door locks
    • SiriusXM AM/FM/HD/Satellite Radio
    • Speed Sensitive Audio Volume Control
    • Speed-proportional power steering
    • Split rear bench
    • Stability control
    • Tire Pressure Monitoring System
    • Turn signal in mirrors
    • Vehicle Emissions: LEV3-ULEV70
    • Wheel Width: 7.5

    Dealer Notes

    Orange 4WD V6 6-Speed Automatic

    Features: 4WD, 120V/400W Deck Mounted AC Power, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Anti-whiplash front head restraints, Auto-Dimming Inside Rear-View Mirror w/Compass, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Axle Ratio: 3.91, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, CD player, Color-Keyed Overfenders, Compass, Cruise Control, Driver door bin, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Engine Immobilizer, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Fabric Seat Trim (FD), Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front fog lights, Front reading lights, Front wheel independent suspension, Illuminated entry, Knee airbag, Leather Shift Knob, LED Daytime Running Lights, Low tire pressure warning, Navigation System, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Power door mirrors, Power Sliding Rear Window w/Privacy Glass, Power steering, Power windows, Radio: Entune Premium w/AM/FM/CD/Nav/App Suite, Rear step bumper, Remote keyless entry, Remote Keyless Entry System, Security system, Smart Key w/Push Button Start, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Turn signal indicator mirrors, Variable Intermittent Wipers, Variably intermittent wipers, Wheels: 17" x 7.5" Machined Alloy, Wide Angle Front Fog Lamps, 4WD.

    Odometer is 30048 miles below market average!

    * 2017 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards * 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands

    • Dependable but no power

      By Danny Jay on Wednesday, December 09, 2020

      4.0
      I love my 2017 Tacoma v6 it stands true to the Toyota name and is still dependable. The engine has all the power in the world but paired with the 6 speed auto transmission it makes it very doggy. The truck simply cannot get out of its own way because the transmission can never decide what gear it wants to be in. Great truck if you choose a manual or use the tow button on the auto if you want the power to get on the highway. The tow button just makes it so it takes a little bit longer to shift to the next gear which is perfect. Truck is comfortable and rides great, great looking truck as well.
    • It was a great truck..... Wasn't in love though

      By KJ on Monday, August 03, 2020

      4.0
      My Fully Loaded Black Tacoma TRD Off Road Double Cab was a great, dependable truck. I have zero complaints on the look, the handling in the snow, the JBL sound system was awesome, it was comfortable in the front, but a little tight in the back. My biggest complaint about it over all is the V6 is very very underwhelming. The lack of power really kept me from keeping it because I loved the way it looked. It was the first year of the new design and I bought it brand new off the show room floor with all the bells and whistles. Tacoma's especially in CO, sell for a premium. I lost $8k in 4 years buying it brand new. I can't ask for anything else out of any vehicle when it comes to resale value and will continue to buy Toyota's for this very reason moving forward. I just couldn't stand how sluggish it was on the highway trying to get up to speed and forget about passing anybody without taxing the RPM's. It's a truck, I completely understand this but I may as well of been driving a 4 cylinder compact in comparison. Towing wasn't a problem, no real difference in performance, but I also never tried to tow a real heavy load with it. You buy this truck to Off-Road in the hills and to be honest, I was afraid too. I couldn't stand the thought of potentially damaging anything on the rocks in the Mountains so, I never really pushed its limits in that regard. What I did do, it handled with ease. Not sure I would buy another one, I think I would probably do a V8 Tundra next time.
    • Truck has been solid overall since purchase date.

      By MDP on Monday, February 24, 2020

      4.0
      Purchased a newToyota Tacoma TRD Off Road in October of 2018 and have not had any major or minor mechanical, technical or body issues. There have been two recalls, one has been fixed, but they have not resulted in issues with the truck. I have owned Toyota cars for the last 24 years and feel just as confident in this truck as I have with the other cars/trucks that I have owned. The transmission does hunt for the low gear on the highway but I don't find that it affects my enjoyment of driving the vehicle, and I like the 21-22 average mpg I am getting. I also tow a tent trailer and the truck does fine and the engine and transmission have performed great. No complaints thus far.

    • 2008 Ford F-250 Truck

      2008 Ford F-250 Truck Power St…

    • 2020 Ford Expedition Max XLT SUV

      2020 Ford Expedition Max XLT S…