Used 2018 Toyota Corolla LE Sedan I4 DOHC Dual VVT-i in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2018 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE

Pre-Owned 2018 Toyota Corolla Sedan  | Color: Silver  | Stock: 90325

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: 2018 Toyota Corolla LE Silver FWD 1.8L I4 DOHC Dual VVT-i CVT

    Features:

    Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! 28/36 City/Highway MPG

CD player

Wheels: 16" x 6.5" Wide Vent Steel

Power windows

Rear anti-roll bar

Bumpers: body-color

Distance pacing cruise control: Dynamic Radar Cruise Control

LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL)

Automatic temperature control

Rear seats: bench

Radio data system

Knee airbag

Radio: Entune Audio w/6.1" Screen

Auto High-beam Headlights

Front Center Armrest w/Storage

Fabric Seat Trim

Estimated Monthly Payment will depend on vehicle make and model and will be determined upon actual vehicle inspection. All payments are estimates. Tax, title, registration and documentation fee ($389) are extra.

  • Call: (541) 475-7204
Toyota Corolla

  • Remote power door locks
  • Adaptive cruise control
  • Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
  • Digital Audio Input
  • In-Dash single CD player
  • Entune
  • MP3 player
  • AM/FM stereo
  • Radio Data System
  • Stability control
  • Privacy glass: Light
  • Wheel Diameter: 16
  • Wheel Width: 6.5
  • Driver knee airbags
  • Urethane steering wheel trim
  • Urethane shift knob trim
  • Piano black dash trim
  • Metal-look center console trim
  • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 9.7 s
  • Power remote driver mirror adjustment
  • Heated driver mirror
  • Heated passenger mirror
  • Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
  • Daytime running lights
  • Audio controls on steering wheel
  • Mechanical remote trunk release
  • Front reading lights
  • Premium cloth seat upholstery
  • Bucket front seats
  • Rear bench
  • Fold forward seatback rear seats
  • Rear seats center armrest
  • Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
  • Speed-proportional electric power steering
  • Suspension class: Regular
  • Interior air filtration
  • Automatic front air conditioning
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System
  • Cargo area light
  • Max cargo capacity: 13 cu.ft.
  • Vehicle Emissions: ULEV II
  • Clock: In-dash
  • Headlights off auto delay
  • Dusk sensing headlights
  • Strut front suspension
  • Front Independent Suspension
  • Coil rear spring
  • Rear Stabilizer Bar: Regular
  • Semi-independent rear suspension
  • Torsion beam rear suspension
  • Front and rear suspension stabilizer bars

  • Mileage: 32,512 miles
  • Engine: 1.8L I4 DOHC Dual VVT-i
  • Transmission: CVT
  • Exterior Color: Silver
  • Mileage: 42,854 miles
  • Engine: 1.8L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V
  • Transmission: CVT with Xtronic
  • Exterior Color: Super Black
  • Interior Color: charcoal
  • Mileage: 33,782 miles
  • Engine: 1.6L I4 Ti-VCT
  • Transmission: 5-Speed Manual
  • Exterior Color: Silver

Used 2018 Toyota Corolla

Exterior Color: Silver

Vin Number: 2T1BURHE9JC985987

Stock: 90325

View this Used Toyota Corolla for sale in Madras, OR.