Used 2018 ToyotaRAV4 XLE SUV 2.5L 4-Cylinder DOHC Dual VVT-i

      Black Currant Metallic
      Interior Color
      Xle
      Odometer
      28328
      Fuel Economy
      22/28 MPG City/Hwy
      AWD
      Engine
      2.5L 4-Cylinder DOHC Dual VVT-i
      VIN
      2T3RFREV1JW796561
      Stock Number
      72897A
      Toyota RAV4

      • AM/FM stereo
      • Adaptive cruise control
      • Audio controls on steering wheel
      • Automatic front air conditioning
      • Auxilliary transmission cooler
      • Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
      • Braking Assist
      • Cargo area light
      • Clock: In-dash
      • Coil front spring
      • Coil rear spring
      • Cruise controls on steering wheel
      • Daytime running lights
      • Digital Audio Input
      • Driver knee airbags
      • Dual front air conditioning zones
      • Dual vanity mirrors
      • Dusk sensing headlights
      • Entune
      • Express open/close glass sunroof
      • External temperature display
      • Fold forward seatback rear seats
      • Four-wheel Independent Suspension
      • Front Seat Type : Sport bucket
      • Front Ventilated disc brakes
      • Front fog/driving lights
      • Heated driver mirror
      • Heated passenger mirror
      • In-Dash single CD player
      • Interior air filtration
      • Leather steering wheel trim
      • MP3 player
      • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 7.7 s
      • Max cargo capacity: 73 cu.ft.
      • Metal-look dash trim
      • Metal-look door trim
      • Power remote trunk release
      • Power windows
      • Premium cloth seat upholstery
      • Privacy glass: Deep
      • Radio Data System
      • Rear seats center armrest
      • Rear spoiler: Lip
      • Regular front stabilizer bar
      • Remote power door locks
      • Side airbag
      • Silver aluminum rims
      • Speed Sensitive Audio Volume Control
      • Speed-proportional electric power steering
      • Split rear bench
      • Stability control
      • Strut front suspension
      • Tire Pressure Monitoring System
      • Turn signal in mirrors
      • Urethane shift knob trim
      • Vehicle Emissions: ULEV II
      • Wheel Width: 6.5

      Dealer Notes

      Black Currant Metallic AWD 2.5L 4-Cylinder DOHC Dual VVT-i 6-Speed Automatic

      Features: AWD, Xle Cloth, ABS brakes, Active Cruise Control, Alloy wheels, Electronic Stability Control, Front dual zone A/C, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Power moonroof, Remote keyless entry, Traction control.

      Odometer is 17966 miles below market average! Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! 22/28 City/Highway MPG

      * 2018 KBB.com 10 Best SUVs Under $25,000 * 2018 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands * 2018 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards

      • Absolutely zero problems. Sti

        By TW on Thursday, July 04, 2019

        5.0
        Still runs and drives like a new car. Still has original brakes with 50% lining. Even the tires lasted 80,000 miles. The new Goodyears are better in the rain than OEM tires. Oil change interval is 10k.
      • Luxury at a fair price

        By Iradi8fortheusa on Monday, December 23, 2019

        5.0
        We purchased this as my wife's primary vehicle. We were looking for a capable all weather SUV that was comfortable to drive. My wife is a paramedic in an emergency room with a 75 mile commute, so bad weather capability, comfort, and safety were our top criteria. We have always been Toyota drivers, as their reliability and 300,000 mile lifetime, keep us loyal customers. Our 2017 Platinum Rav4 has checked all of our boxes. First the Rav4 has an excellent safety rating, as well as an impeccable reliability rating. The Rav4 with its snow tires on, makes it an unstoppable little tank, even in the deepest of snow, which is good, as we get around 200 inches a year. Lastly the Platinum level Rav4 is what I call, "our poor man's Lexus". Our Rav4 rides very smoothly and is extremely quiet. As far as luxury features, our Rav4 has them all and then some. If you are looking for a safe, comfortable SUV, that is loaded with conveniences and comforts, the Platinum level Rav4 is your vehicle.
      • Excellent vehicle well made

        By Plateman0 on Friday, November 10, 2017

        5.0
        We bought this car in June 2017, and it has been terrific. No problems, and free service until 25,000 miles from the dealer. One issue was when the car was struck by a stray cable in a strong wind and damaged the driver side mirror assembly, which had to be replaced at a cost of over 1,000. So, if you buy a RAV 4 hybrid, look into the extended warranty, as the components are VERY pricey.

      • 2017 Ford Escape SE SUV
        2017 Ford Escape SE SUV EcoBoo…

      • 2019 Ford F-150 Raptor Truck
        2019 Ford F-150 Raptor Truck V…