Toyota Tacoma

This 2018 Toyota Tacoma Limited Doublecab 4x4 has a $3200 Snug Fit Topper Color Matching Topper, Power Running Boards, A Leveling Kit/Spacer, Premium Tires, and all the Options for a Limited Tacoma 2018.

  • Great truck!

    By BH1 on Tuesday, August 01, 2017

    5.0
    After about 1000 miles I can say that this truck is great. There are a few reviews out there that suggest the powertrain is lacking, but after learning to drive it, I feel the powertrain is great. The problem seems to be in the transmission according to some. When in D the transmission behaves similar to most vehicles that are set to eco mode. Late shifts, poor power etc. However, Toyota has engineered workarounds. Simply sliding the gear shifter over to S lets you limit use of the overdrive gears, keeping the truck in the powerband. There is also an ECT power button that modifies the shift pattern for later shifts. I pull around 3,000lbs with this truck 3-4 times a week. Put it in S4, hit the ECT button and it pulls as expected for a truck this size. Dont listen to the negative reviews, it is goofy how Toyota programmed this powertrain, but it is completely adequate after you learn how to drive it. I find the interior comfortable enough, and the car seat fits nicely in the rear. It looks great and has great utility and tech. Really the only negatives of this truck are the lack of a power seat, lack of passenger side keyless entry and no option for leather in the TRD models. But hey, nothing out there is perfect!
  • Best looking and functional truck on the road

    By PTTaco on Thursday, November 16, 2017

    5.0
    This is my second new Toyota truck and it is an absolute dream. Dont listen to the bad reviews until you drive one. Mine is a 2017 TRD Off Road double cab with the premium package. The engine has plenty of power (278HP) and the transmission is easy to get used to. The only downside is the price. They are expensive but well worth it it if you plan on keeping the vehicle for an extended time. They have the highest resale value of any vehicle on the road.
  • 2017 SR5 4wd Crew Cab.

    By Golfer on Thursday, July 20, 2017

    5.0
    Prior to purchase, I saw mixed reviews on the new generation. Initially the transmission seemed to be a bit jumpy. But is it a learning transmission. I took it out on a 700 mile trip through flat lands and mountain passes. The transmission settled down and is now really smooth. I would suspect if you driver it hard, the transmission will remember that and learn accordingly. The engine seems to have plenty of power and if you need a little more spunk for hills and towing, there is a button on the dash below the 4x4 nob that will change the shift patter. The seats are great. The new model seats are a bit more elevated that the previous years. Still could use a little more option for adjustment, but it is adequate. Mine has the lumbar adjustment, very effective and easy to us. I am 6 foot and I fit just fine in the truck with head room to spare. I test drove a Sport model as well. The Sport seats seem to set you lower into the seat and the bolsters were a bit to aggressive for me. I found my self having to lift myself out of the Sport seat to try to get out. The SR5 seats sit up a bit more and I just slide out of them. My SR5 came with a factory installed tonneau cover and the tow package, which I highly recommend both. Initially the suspension seemed a bit bouncy on ruff roads, but after the long drive on various roads and terrain, it seems to have settled down. Around town I am averaging 18-19 mpg. But, out on the highway at 65 to 70 mph I saw 24. Anything over 75 dropped the mileage down to 21. The truck is really easy to maneuver in parking lots/spaces. If fits well inside of the garage.

  • 2017 Ford F-150 XLT Truck

    2017 Ford F-150 XLT Truck V6 E…

  • 2016 Ford F-150 Lariat Truck

    2016 Ford F-150 Lariat Truck V…