Used 2007 Volkswagen Rabbit 2.5 Hatchback I5 DOHC in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2007 Volkswagen Rabbit Hatchback 2.5

Pre-Owned 2007 Volkswagen Rabbit Hatchback  | Color: Black Uni  | Stock: 71724A

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: THIS VEHICLE IS BEING OFFERED AS IS PARTS ONLY - WITH NO WARRANTY WRITTEN OR IMPLIED.

    2007 Volkswagen Rabbit 2.5 4dr Hatchback FWD 2.5L I5 DOHC 5-Speed Manual

    Features:

    22/30 City/Highway MPG

    * Tangible German lineage and an exceptionally high level of interior fit and finish for this price combine to make the Rabbit the most sophisticated $15,000 vehicle on the road. Compact SUV-like versatility provides practical appeal. Source: KBB.com

CD player

Air Conditioning

Heated front seats

Velour Seat Fabric

6J x 15" Steel Wheels w/Full Wheel Cover

Power windows

Rear anti-roll bar

Bodyside moldings

Power door mirrors

Bumpers: body-color

Anti-whiplash front head restraints

Heated Front Bucket Seats

Four wheel independent suspension

Turn signal indicator mirrors

Rear window wiper

  • Call: (541) 475-7204
Volkswagen Rabbit

  • Remote power door locks
  • Power windows
  • Cruise control
  • Audio system security
  • Digital Audio Input
  • In-Dash 6-disc CD player
  • MP3 player
  • AM/FM/Satellite-prep Radio
  • Driveline Traction Control
  • Privacy glass: Light
  • Wheel Diameter: 15
  • Wheel Width: 6
  • Urethane steering wheel trim
  • Urethane shift knob trim
  • Metal-look dash trim
  • Metal-look door trim
  • Beverage cooler in glovebox
  • External temperature display
  • Auxilliary engine cooler
  • Heated driver mirror
  • Heated passenger mirror
  • Turn signal in mirrors
  • Dual vanity mirrors
  • Daytime running lights
  • Heated windshield washer jets
  • Driver and passenger heated-cushion, driver and passenger heated-seatback
  • Power remote trunk release
  • Front and rear reading lights
  • Anti-theft alarm system
  • Premium cloth seat upholstery
  • Bucket front seats
  • Rear bench
  • Fold forward seatback rear seats
  • Rear seats center armrest with pass-thru
  • Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
  • Speed-proportional electric power steering
  • Suspension class: Regular
  • Interior air filtration
  • Manual front air conditioning
  • Cargo area light
  • Clock: In-dash
  • Driver Seat Head Restraint Whiplash Protection
  • Head Restraint Whiplash Protection with Passenger Seat
  • Strut front suspension
  • Four-wheel Independent Suspension
  • Coil rear spring
  • Rear Stabilizer Bar: Regular
  • Independent rear suspension
  • Multi-link rear suspension
  • Front and rear suspension stabilizer bars
  • Spare Tire Mount Location: Inside under cargo

Similar Vehicles

0 Results Found

Used 2007 Volkswagen Rabbit

Exterior Color: Black Uni

Vin Number: WVWCR71K67W094002

Stock: 71724A

View this Used Volkswagen Rabbit for sale in Madras, OR.