New 2020 FordMustang GT Premium 5.0L V8 Ti-VCT

  • VIN: 1FA6P8CF6L5177394
    Twister Orange Tri-Coat
    Interior Color
    Ebony
    Body/Seating
    Coupe/4 seats
    Transmission
    6 speed manual
    Drivetrain
    rear-wheel
    Engine
    5 5.0L V8 Ti-VCT
    Ford Mustang

    Highlighted Features

    • Emergency communication system
    • Wireless phone connectivity
    • Parking sensors
    • Exterior parking camera rear
    • Speed sensitive wipers
    • Auto-dimming rearview mirror
    • Split folding rear seat
    • Perimeter/approach lights

    Detailed Specifications

    • 1-touch down
    • 1-touch up
    • Air conditioning
    • Auto-dimming rearview mirror
    • Driver door bin
    • Driver vanity mirror
    • Emergency communication system: 911 Assist
    • Front beverage holders
    • Illuminated entry
    • Overhead console
    • Passenger door bin
    • Passenger vanity mirror
    • Power windows
    • Proximity key: doors and push button start
    • Remote engine start: keyfob and smart device
    • Remote keyless entry
    • Speed control
    • Telescoping steering wheel
    • Tilt steering wheel
    • Alloy wheels
    • Four wheel independent suspension
    • Front anti-roll bar
    • Front tires: 235/50WR18.0
    • Power steering
    • Rear anti-roll bar
    • Rear tires: 235/50WR18.0
    • Speed-sensing steering
    • Wheel size: 18"
    • 1st row LCD monitors: 2
    • AM/FM radio
    • Primary LCD size: 4.2"
    • Radio data system
    • Smart device integration: AppLink
    • Speakers: 6
    • Steering wheel mounted audio controls
    • Wireless phone connectivity
    • Basic warranty: 36 months/36,000miles
    • Corrosion perforation warranty: 60 months/ unlimited distance
    • Powertrain warranty: 60 months/60,000miles
    • Roadside assistance coverage: 60 months/60,000miles
    • Front center armrest
    • Front seats: bucket
    • Max seating capacity: 4
    • Power 2-way driver lumbar support
    • Power driver seat
    • Power passenger seat
    • Rear seats: bench
    • Rear seats Folding position: fold forward seatback
    • Split folding rear seat
    • Cylinder configuration: V-8
    • Drive type: rear-wheel
    • Engine liters: 5.0
    • Engine location: front
    • Fuel economy city: 15mpg
    • Fuel economy combined: 18mpg
    • Fuel economy highway: 24mpg
    • Fuel tank capacity: 16.0gal.
    • Horsepower: 460hp @ 7,500RPM
    • Limited slip differential: mechanical
    • Number of valves: 32
    • Recommended fuel: Premium Unleaded
    • Torque: 420 lb.-ft. @ 4,600RPM
    • Transmission: 6 speed manual
    • Variable intake manifold
    • Variable valve control
    • Bumpers: body-color
    • Door mirrors: body-color
    • Power door mirrors
    • Rear cargo: trunk
    • Spoiler
    • Tailpipe finisher: polished
    • Compression ratio: 12.00 to 1
    • Curb weight: 1,681kg (3,705lbs)
    • Engine bore x stroke: 92.2mm x 93.0mm (3.63" x 3.66")
    • Engine displacement: 5.0 L
    • Engine horsepower: 460hp @ 7,500RPM
    • Engine torque: 420 lb.-ft. @ 4,600RPM
    • Exterior body width: 1,915mm (75.4")
    • Exterior height: 1,382mm (54.4")
    • Exterior length: 4,783mm (188.3")
    • Front headroom: 955mm (37.6")
    • Front hiproom: 1,394mm (54.9")
    • Front legroom: 1,130mm (44.5")
    • Front shoulder room: 1,430mm (56.3")
    • Interior cargo volume: 382 L (13 cu.ft.)
    • Interior maximum cargo volume: 382 L (13 cu.ft.)
    • Passenger volume: 2,393L (84.5 cu.ft.)
    • Rear headroom: 884mm (34.8")
    • Rear hiproom: 1,204mm (47.4")
    • Rear legroom: 777mm (30.6")
    • Rear shoulder room: 1,326mm (52.2")
    • Turning radius: 5.8m (18.9')
    • Wheelbase: 2,720mm (107.1")
    • Compass
    • Delay-off headlights
    • Display: analog
    • Exterior parking camera rear
    • Front fog lights
    • Front reading lights
    • Fully automatic headlights
    • Low tire pressure warning
    • Outside temperature display
    • Parking sensors: Reverse Sensing System rear
    • Rear window defroster
    • Speed sensitive wipers
    • Variably intermittent wipers
    • Voltmeter
    • 4 wheel disc brakes
    • ABS brakes
    • Adjustable head restraints: driver and passenger w/tilt
    • Brake assist
    • Dual front impact airbags
    • Dual front side impact airbags
    • Electronic stability
    • Ignition disable
    • Knee airbag
    • Occupant sensing airbag
    • Overhead airbag
    • Panic alarm
    • Perimeter/approach lights
    • Security system
    • Traction control

    Dealer Notes

    2020 Ford Mustang GT Premium RWD Twister Orange Tri-Coat 5.0L V8 Ti-VCT 10-Speed Automatic

    4-Wheel Disc Brakes, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM Stereo, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, Climate Controlled Heated/Cooled Front Seats, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system: 911 Assist, Engine Spun Aluminum Instrument Panel, Equipment Group 400A, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Four wheel independent suspension, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front fog lights, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, Gauge Pack (Oil Pressure & Vacuum), GT Performance Package, Heavy-Duty Front Springs, Illuminated entry, Knee airbag, Larger Brake Rotors, Larger Radiator, Leather Bucket Seats, Low tire pressure warning, MagneRide Damping System, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power passenger seat, Power steering, Power windows, Radio data system, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear window defroster, RECARO Leather-Trimmed Sport Seats, Remote keyless entry, Security system, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Speed-Sensitive Wipers, Split folding rear seat, Spoiler, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Unique Stability Control, Variably intermittent wipers, Voltmeter, Wheels: 19" x 9" Fr & 19" x 9.5" Rr Ebony Black.

    • The 4th (and best) mustang I’ve owned.

      By Dex on Monday, April 05, 2021

      5.0
      2017 Mustang GT. I’ve owned a ‘99 V6, 2000 V6, and an ‘06 GT. I know you can’t compare the V6s to the V8s. Especially the older ones that I had, but this ‘17 even compared to my ‘06 GT is ridiculously overpowering. The 300hp to the 435hp and the rumble from the exhaust is incredible. Driving 55-65 mph in this thing just feels like a tiger pacing back and forth in a cage, waiting to break loose. Then you’ve got the interior that just embraces you with the bucket seats. It literally feels like the car is holding you. The electronic features are really nice too with all the information available on the gauge cluster and everything able to be controlled right from the steering wheel. I actually looked specifically for an automatic for the paddle shift feature. And once I drove it, I liked the idea of getting all of the pros from a manual and none of the cons, such as clutch delay or jerky shift motions. It’s a sexy looking car, don’t get me wrong, the only reason I give it 4 stars for styling is because I personally prefer the more retro body style of the ‘05-‘09 models and obviously the late ‘60s. And 4 stars for comfort because it does feel a little stiff when taking corners. That could be me still adjusting to it though, since I’ve only had it for 3 days. I 100% love this car though and wouldn’t trade it in for anything.
    • As much fun as you can have with your clothes on.

      By Lobo 79 on Monday, May 23, 2016

      5.0
      My basis for comparison: In 2006 I bought a '06 Porsche Boxster. Great car, fun to drive, expensive to service. In 2012 I bought a new Audi S4. Again great car, too civilized for my taste, didn't care for the "automated manual" transmission, heavy in the corners. In 2016 I bought this GT Premium. It is powerful, a blast to drive - especially since I only have the performance options -, and it's inexpensive to keep. I won't bad mouth the other cars but I will say I like the mustang better than the Audi S4 just based on performance and handling alone.
    • It just makes you feel like spiderman

      By Bot776 on Tuesday, January 19, 2021

      5.0
      very cool 5 stars

    New Arrivals

    • 2021 Ford F-150 Lariat PowerBoost Full-Hybrid V6

      2021 Ford F-150 Lariat PowerBo…

    • 2021 Ford F-150 V8

      2021 Ford F-150 V8

    • 2021 Ford F-150 V8